Excellent Websites!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
Just for fun! Hope I can post and share...

So, I surf LOTS of websites daily on Lilbeginnings and over the few years now, I have noticed that I have came across a certian site that I always enjoy spending time on.

Now most everyone has wonderful websites and enjoy them all BUT there is one that I really enjoy the most as I can spend up to a hour + watching all the videos and looking at pics as time passes on by.

IAMRanch from AZ is my personal favorite!

This website has so many wonderful pictures, pages, videos, and has interesting info, and best of all... up to date!

Who has a website that you enjoy and would like to share with to the rest of us!

Maybe yours.

Maybe one I have missed by chance!

I agree with you! It's a great site!

Hmm I have a lot that are great to browse every once in a while but one that sticks out to me is Canterbury Farm in MS just because I love their horses!!!
biggrin.gif
Beloveds Farm is another one I like too!

l always seem to be drawn back to the Beloved website also..have been for the past few years...have even gone as far as phone conversations but little problem called fine wine taste on a beer budget seems to be the culpert..
default_biggrin.png

I love Iamranch website....found it when I first got really into minis several years ago and always find myself going back there....love the articles/ videos.

Also love Canterbury Farm website. Love the Little America website as well for all the articles about the foundation stallions(mostly because I love the history of the breed) he also seems to update it constantly

Last edited by a moderator:
White Tail Minis and Little Kings Farm!!

wow! What an honor to be put along side that category! whew - that was truly a nice compliment - thank you so much
biggrin.gif

Where I visit most is Alliance and ERL (does that say maybe where I hope to shop next? LOL) and can't leave out Limestone of course. Beautiful horses and beautiful photos. The photos are just superb.

I habitually check in on Triple K, Jones, RFM and of course LKF as there is always something new to see and I don't want to miss out on anything LOL.

I visit lots of others too of course but those I mention are sometimes as much as once per day or at least every other day! LOL

I'm an alliance fan as well as critter creek. They have great pictures of gorgeous horses and the websites are easy to navigate and kept up to date

Cloke Stables

I have to say Patty Cloke's new website is wonderful... custom graphics, easy to navigate, video... AND of course wonderful horses!

Andrea

There are quite a bit of wonderful websites that I like to go and visit.

These are the 3 that I look at very often.

Crayonbox miniatures ( very nice and informative ).

ERL ( love love their horses )

Olympian Ranch ( thank god i do not have a silver spoon in my mouth )LOL

Thank you Rose and Aaron for including us in this list.

We do try and keep our website up to date and fun to visit. I am happy to hear you enjoy it.

To be honest, Lil Beginnings is my favorite website! You can't beat it for info and everything you need!
default_wub.png

To be honest, Lil Beginnings is my favorite website! You can't beat it for info and everything you need!
wub.gif

Ohhhhhhhhh Reo! I totally forgot about that! How right you are about that. LB stays up all day at work and I have to "hide the screen" everytime someone walks by! LOL When I log on first thing in the morning, I think I load LB before my Outlook and other tasks. haha

There are quite a bit of wonderful websites that I like to go and visit.

These are the 3 that I look at very often.

Crayonbox miniatures ( very nice and informative ).

ERL ( love love their horses )

Olympian Ranch ( thank god i do not have a silver spoon in my mouth )LOL
Thank you soo much for the mention here!
default_cheekkiss.gif
I enjoy working on my website and try to make it the best I can with good info.

I love to look at Limestone Miniatures and Triple K Miniatures. Both Janet and Tami work very hard and it shows. Their websites are always new and exciting.
default_smile.png

There are many excellent websites I visit regularly I could list but they are all found on Lil Beginnings, which is just one of the many reasons LB is one of my favorites!!!

Latest posts

Back