Excellent Websites!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, Lil Beginnings is my favorite website! You can't beat it for info and everything you need!
default_wub.png

I think yours is "RIGHT UP THERE WITH THE BEST"! It is easy to navigate and has a TON of helpful links. Well maintained! If I need to look up a link, I ALWAYS go to ROKO Miniatures first to see if there is a link or one compareable to what I am looking for...KUDOS!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I love web sites that update their pictures, not too many do that.
default_bye-sad.gif

I view alot of web sites every day. Just never know when something might catch my eye, or need to send the picture to a friend.
default_poke.gif

Love being on the Lil Beginnings site so many new ones to check out daily.

My favorites are in random order LKF, RFM, Danielle Hill Training, Whitetail, Arion, StarRidgeAcres, Triple K, DArmond, Jones, RogersHSR, HopkinsHSR, JSW, Lucky Four, Fallen Ash, Limestone, Ten L, LilBeginnings, Stars, Quintessa, Crayonbox, Limited Edition, AMHA, Alliance and Olympian. Geez I know there is more. These are just a few that I regularly visit. Once Kelly Roe gets done with my website and I get all my new pictures up I'll be in love with that one tooo. Yahoooo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Theresa! That was sweet of you to say!
default_wub.png

I try to be helpful with links, when I had the foal count and the colostrum bank.
default_smile.png

ROKO minis web site is really looking great! Robin's horses are terrific and I plan on buying a Lotto baby as soon as I can. Take a look at Robin's web site!

Also, I adore Lil Begginings sale board and the forum, which I am always reading even from my cell phone espeically when my computer is down!

Robin

Latest posts

Back