Erica's Geisha is acting funny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you SURE this mare is preg ?
default_smile.png

Geisha has a nice comfortable stall looks like! Erica what is the heater you were mentioning? I have never heard of that.
Here's the website for Kalglo

http://www.kalglo.com/index.sht

Here's the back pasture off the deck at 10 this morning, suppose to keep getting more this evening.......we've got a few inches as of now, started off as freezing rain, then snow, and then back to snow/sleet mix. Suppose to be snow this evening.

DSC04453.jpg

Hey Erica, I think LiveWire just wanted his buddies back home to get a little taste of what he's having to deal with up here in coooold, snowy Michigan!
default_wink.png

Great pic!!

Hope Geisha pops that baby out soon before she makes everybody crazy!
default_laugh.png

Shelley

Erica,

that is a gorgeous picture! I know its raw outside but WOW! Beautiful!

Come on ! Lets have that Baby!!!

Are you SURE this mare is preg ?
default_wacko.png
I told Geisha I'm beginning to doubt her;...... but unless something else is moving around in that belly of hers, I'd lay my bets on a foal whenever Geisha feels it's time.

I may have to have my vet drag out his ancient US since the other mini probe is not working; if she keeps this up too much longer.......as she's making me think twice but it's gotta be coming out soon.

Her belly just keeps growing and growing.......for a 22 year old mare in winter she can't be this huge on 3 cups of grain twice a day and hay
default_new_shocked.gif

I kept thinking that she was just waiting on her best bud friend another old mare to foal; but nope that was beginning of the year and here she still is carrying hers.

Erica,that is a gorgeous picture! I know its raw outside but WOW! Beautiful!
Bonny, I thought it turned out pretty neat and it's hard to say, that one horse in there is a 4 time National Champion as a yearling, another a 4 time National Champion and HOF and now two, another a multi champion who was top five, another multi champion........and then two "new" ones.

I enjoy unwrapping them all in spring. Several of these pictured will be back on the show string for 08, but right now are still enjoying their time off.

Gorgeous picture Erica!!!!

Sure hope Geisha gets down to business soon!!! She looks pretty comfortable laying down tonight.

Am I the only one having trouble being able to see Geisha this morning? The web page won't come up
default_no.gif

Leslie

It wouldnt work for me either, I hope they get it up soon, I dont want to miss this since I have been watching for 3 weeks!!

I dont get this !!!!

I swear this baby is going to ready to halter break when its born. How can a mare hold on to somthing this longggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give it up already geisha :DOH!

Linda K

A watched pot never boils!! She's got to let go of that baby sometime and hopefully i'll be watching
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Leslie

I'm gonna go out on a limb here...and say tonight's the night! Of course, this will be the night the camera goes down lol. Me? Cynical? Never!

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear this baby is going to ready to halter break when its born.

I've certainly had some that were big enough to ride when they were born.....
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone up and watching her now? She is really looking uncomfortable it seems.

Still no foal, just one very round mare, at 3:20am my time :DOH! She's maybe more active than normal this time of morning...

I dont get this !!!!

I swear this baby is going to ready to halter break when its born. How can a mare hold on to somthing this longggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give it up already geisha :DOH!

Linda K

HAHAHAHA sorry to laugh, but i recently went through the same thing, now i have a pony (12.2hh) mare that was preg tested last year for a Neg (after having a phantom), she wasnt meant to be preg & due now, but she is!

Great!

So i can sympathise with you.
default_no.gif
default_yes.gif

Looks like she is already outside?

Did Geisha do this last year? Or was she 'right on time'? I was watching her last night and i swear she looked thinner LOL. Just my eyes placing tricks on me
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back