Erica's Geisha is acting funny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So YOU kicked poor tired beautiful, hardworking, kind, considerate Miss Erica out of her nice cozy room.....shame, shame ....bad Sheryl
default_nono.gif
lol Describe the room....kidding only kidding
Yep, you bet I did! LOL Her bed is soooooooo comfortable.

Ok, I'll tell you that I brought home little Caramel and four shetlands. I'll "introduce" them in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay what is Geisha's full name? Because when I saw a Geisha on Erica's webpage it said she was smokey black and about 3 years old.

Hey Sheryl, my bad :DOH! I didn't mean to forget Mother Killion
default_oops.gif
. Your against this arranged marriage aren't ya Sheryl....ha ha
default_biggrin.png

Boiling water isn't so bad....I know how you know.....
default_footinmouth.gif

Glad you saw Romey......all the greats have names starting with R....Rowdy, Romey, Rusty
default_risa8.gif

You slept in which room??? No, don't tell me
default_mlala.gif

So when are you gonna post what you loaded at Erica's?
default_poke.gif

BTW.....I'm running for Rowdy Rust's godfather.....so please vote for me.

Well Russ you know the whole idea of arranged marriage is a little umm....

And don't worry I won't tell you I slept in Erica's room, in Erica's bed. I know that would just crush you if I told you that, so don't worry. My lips are sealed.
default_biggrin.png

I'll vote for you to be Rowdy Rusty's Godfather.
default_aktion033.gif

Oh and Mrs. K makes a mean breakfast Russ. OH and her Chili....very tasty.
default_eat.gif
You sooo missed out Russ.
default_yes.gif

What did I load up at Erica's? Well let's see..... [SIZE=36pt]2 buckskins[/SIZE], 1 solid bay, 1 bay overo and 1 bay don't know if he would be considered overo or just tobiano, or heck tovero! It was a Rock'N good time though.
default_yes.gif
I am so jealous!
default_wink.png
Glad to hear you had a good time! Your fave walking horse brought home a couple of nice awards!
default_aktion033.gif
I kept taking breaks to check on Geisha...hubby thinks I'm addicted to Mare Stare!

Okay what is Geisha's full name? Because when I saw a Geisha on Erica's webpage it said she was smokey black and about 3 years old.
Could you be thinking maybe of "Echo" (Applewoods Echos Adventures)? She, I think, is smoky black as she's foaled a double dilute. She's Destiny's four legged mom.

And, Geisha's STILL round and alone.

PS Sheryl -- Congratulations
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
I can't wait to hear and see more of what's rock'n around in your barn
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Geisha can not be a smokey black. I looked her up on the stud book on line page when I was guessing what color foal she would have and they shay she is a solid chestnut. Her father was a solid bay and her mother was a dapple gray,so no way could she be a dilute. She has produced dilutes, but only from stallions that were dilute.

I think you were looking at "Memories of a Geisha", who is smokey black. This is "Rowdys Geisha Girl" listed further up on the website.

Yes I would venture to guess you are looking at Geisha's 06 filly - Erica's Memoirs of a Geisha, who is a smokey black filly sired by a perlino Buckeroo son, Little Kings Buckeroo Czar.

Geisha's (NFC Rowdys Geisha Girl) a silver bay in my book, I think she's probably registered chesnut going off my memory without pulling her papers.

She set off the beeper once last night, and I tell you as her owner she's a good one to have to watch so long in the stall (as I've been putting her up since fall) and she's only set off the breeder alert 4 maybe 5 times......she's not one that goes in and lays flat out to sleep which can be so annoyning hearing the pager all the time....

Yes I would venture to guess you are looking at Geisha's 06 filly - Erica's Memoirs of a Geisha, who is a smokey black filly sired by a perlino Buckeroo son, Little Kings Buckeroo Czar.

Geisha's (NFC Rowdys Geisha Girl) a silver bay in my book, I think she's probably registered chesnut going off my memory without pulling her papers.

She set off the beeper once last night, and I tell you as her owner she's a good one to have to watch so long in the stall (as I've been putting her up since fall) and she's only set off the breeder alert 4 maybe 5 times......she's not one that goes in and lays flat out to sleep which can be so annoyning hearing the pager all the time....

I thought about purchasing that system for Infinity...but I'm watching her now and she lays flat all the time! Still wouldn't get much sleep!
default_biggrin.png

Geisha's not ever going to foal is she?
default_rolleyes.gif
She's just enjoying keeping us all waiting and watching and watching and waiting....
default_laugh.png

This is funny...when I check into the forum, I see 10 or so new posts on the Geisha thread, and I think...oohh, lots of new responses, maybe a baby? So I click, and DARN...just others thinking the same thing!

Oh well...it's a fun slumber party for everyone, even if I can't view Marestare...p[lus Russ for entertainment!

I'll vote for you, Russ!

I agree Matt; I'm fixing to head home from work and put her back up and turn cam on (it seems to have disconnected)

We are having major wind issues; downed trees, power out here and there.......so we may be out of power at the house as cam says it can't connect for me and while I know she's not in there it should still connect. That would be about right, for power to be in and out tonight, her decide to foal and no one get to see it...

Good luck then tonight! Up here the wind is up to 40 mph gusts and we are -12, which we are netting close to -35 WC. Good thing there isn't anything to foal this early up here for us.

Well lets see, she looks thinner tonight. Maybe the foal is lining up???

Maybe its just me. Wishful thinking.

I just dont know what to say anymore... I seriously think that every mare is different in the antics and signs that they all give. For instance I have a mare that is extremely uncomfortable the last month of her pregnacy, she will lay flat out and groan as if she's pushing, I have ran outside with towels to dry off the supposedly newborn 2 weeks before she really had it
default_biggrin.png
. So I am no longer guessing and I guess I'll watch with an optimistic point of view lol
default_laugh.png
But she does look ready tonight LOL
default_wink.png

Come on Geisha lets see that filly!!

~Jessica

It's fun to log in and look! It's a highlight to look forward to every few hours!!! And true to form, she is still chewing on hay.

I know, I have to check in on her. I hope she has this foal soon! Haha, this has been going on for a while to me, I can just imagine how Erica feels.

Erica how's the weather out your way? I am so glad no foals are coming here for another month the wind chill is like -25 here! I sure hope she foals out soon for you. For your sake and hers.

~Jessica

Erica - someone else posted in a different thread - how many days is Geisha now?

Latest posts

Back