Eau Claire auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jennifer, You certainly did make an awesome purchase! Congrats on your new girl and it was sooooo nice to finally meet you!!!!

Well, I think I got the best horse in the whole sale, I will post pictures tomarrow. Right now I have to go out into this nasty rain storm to go to work, fun, fun. Wait till you see my cool horse and I'll tell you why he is the very best kind to have too.
default_yes.gif
:

Marnie,

I can't wait to see your purchase. :)

And I had to do my morning chores in a snow storm today so I knwo how you feel!
default_sad.png

Susan O.

Well, I think I got the best horse in the whole sale, I will post pictures tomarrow. Right now I have to go out into this nasty rain storm to go to work, fun, fun. Wait till you see my cool horse and I'll tell you why he is the very best kind to have too.
default_yes.gif
:

default_wink.png
: Hey Marnie, I know exactly what horse you are talking about! Fir sure it will be an "easy keeper"!
default_wink.png
:

It was nice talking to you and you'll have to give me some more info about that BW stud colt you were telling me about!

I saw Marnie's new horse and he/she is a beauty. I did notice that it was acting up a little though so may need some serious halter training. Wait until she gets that pic on here for you.

Here he is, I named him Cocoa. He won't eat, won't have any vet bills on him and will never give me a problem. I can't get the full thing to come onto photobucket but he does not have legs on the bottom, just a rocker!!

auctionhorse9-007-4.jpg

and then, to top it off, I bought ten more, same thing, no problems!

auctionhorses9-07.jpg

Pretty good way to purchase horses, huh?
default_wink.png
:

Marnie,

He is beautiful!!

Seriously.... I love him! :)

Susan O.

OH Susan, I do feel bad for you --- a snowstorm?? Yuck!! To early for that! My sister who lives in WY is now in the process of moving back to WI but I never did get out their to see her or I would have loved to visit you and meet all your little horses. It would have been alot of fun. No snow here yet. :aktion033:

Tiffani, it was great to meet you too. I think we go more to see everyone and socialize as much as anything else! jennifer :saludando:

Marnie,

I would have loved to meet you too!

But I guess it must be nice for you that she is moving back closer :)

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back