Do you think my mare is Pregnant or just Fat?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she hates baths, I'd skip it til a week or two after she foals. Just brush her, a lot.

Yeah she is not one for baths
default_smile.png
In fact none of mine are.

I'll wait, good thing she loves her brush times then
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah
default_laugh.png

I know this has nothing to do with Snickas or horses, but I went to do my Learners test. I spent all day doing online tests cause I am home sick, I read the book and all. Then went in to the department of transport and they told me I couldnt because someone had to witness my signature.
default_thumbdown.gif
So I needed someone to watch me sign my name on a piece of paper, and then sign it saying they were a witness. Argh. And the person had to be someone not related to me in anyway, they had to know me for at least 1 year and they have to have a profession as a Teacher, Vet, Doctor, JP, Police ect. Went to school, all teachers were in a meeting(after hours). So now I have to do it tomorrow or Wednesday. Grr.

Yeah it is, We have no connections with people with those professions. Well out west I was best friends with the cop, wouldn't have a clue where he is now. We also have a few Nurse friends, but a nurse isnt an option. So today mum and I are starting up my bank account then going to school at a lunch break to get the witness signature. All just to do a test.

Thanks Diane and Ryan
default_smile.png
She is pretty isn't she? My dad adores Snickas and Kevin, Dad isn't an animal person either lol. He thinks Willow is an old b**** and he thinks Toby is a S*** Head but In dads eyes Snickas and Kevin are perfect
default_new_rofl.gif
In my eyes, Snickas is a ball of Fat, Kevin is the hugger, Toby is the apple of my eye, and Willow is my Old girl lol.

I know! She is getting so big haha! I have been thinking lately that she hasn't changed much, then I looked back on photos and was proved wrong haha. I made a before and after thing. :p

if67lv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back