Do you think my mare is Pregnant or just Fat?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just logged onto a friends account (I made it for her when she was over, but she hasn't used it, oh well) So I went onto that account and tried to like a photo and it was fine. It let me like it. Then I logged back on mine and it wont let me.
default_thumbdown.gif

give me a few minutes, I'm not a moderator. BUT I want to try to check out pics on my account the way that you are loading them. I do know that I had another forum account with a similar forum and they had an allotment of so many MB of space for loading pics directly from your computer. When you reached that allotment, you couldn't load more photos and to get back space you had to go in and delete photos from the ones stored on the Forum's site when you loaded that way. The size(s) of the pics contributed to that issue, too. Many of my original pics on my computer are much smaller than they are now - I could load more before hitting that limit, but they were often very hard to see. That particular forum is no longer in existence, makes me sad... I don't remember Lil' Beginnings doing a MB limit, but then since I don't usually load my pics that way, could be why I think that...

Like Rocklone, I do the attachment from the photo album websites of Photobucket (for older pics before 2009) and Picasa (google) from 2009 to now. The pics are stored on a server with those two web albums NOT on Lil Beginnings server... Hence, you can "show" as many as you want. I'm only able to load 6 at a time in a given post, though.

There are other online photo album servers! Flicker, SnapFish are some of the older ones. Picture Trail and a whole bunch of new ones. I'm not familiar with those, however. I don't know if they are free. My Photobucket and Picasa albums are free - I have a set limit of how many I can store in total in the account AND how many can be stored in each individual album in my account. I have different albums for each horse/pony; family; events; equipment or farm maintenance; dogs & cats; chickens & ducks; etc, etc... IN Photobucket I had some different albums that also included the 4th of July parade we went to one year (HUGE album by itself) and also Prom pics of our daughters... I now have pretty much reached my limit of free space on Photobucket and the advertising that pops up on that site occasionally causes my laptop or previously our computer, to lock up... Currently I think I have around 4,500 pics in Photobucket (could be wrong?) and more than 5,000 in Picasa. When I had a website, I linked directly to the pics in the albums - allowed my website to load faster since the pics did not take up my allotted space w/i my website.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got two windows open. I'm in my "LP Painted Ponys - 2016 Foaling" thread. I've clicked on the "More Reply Options" (below right side next to black "Post" button) and it opened up the window that shows I can load pics directly from my computer HD to the post (which are then stored in my Lil Beginnings account). YES - there is a limit, I've done enough of this to reach only 4.88 MB allowance and each file (picture) can only be 2MB.

I've played, adding a total of 3 pics (screen shots of doing my posts/adding pics). You can go to the thread and it's post #20... - Paula's picture learning post

Now, I have to go to my account and figure out where the pics actually go. Eventually, I will have to delete pics. If it's the same as my other forum, it will take those pics that are deleted out of previous posts. If those posts are then accessed, the pics will NOT be there.

Me too. I am getting like photo posting withdrawal haha. I have a pile of photos of our huge storm we had. And my horses trying out their new muddy look.
default_new_rofl.gif
Not impressed about that. On the weekend I cleaned ALL the mud off them all, unrugged them and all. Then we got a huge lot of rain. Now they are like double the muddiness. Its my 16th this weekend too, I was hoping to have nice clean ponies. Now I have 3 days to clean 4 minis and one dog, oh the joys
default_thumbdown.gif

I found a way to upload them! It takes a little longer. I just have to upload through Tinypic.com and then take the Forum /Message Board code and it works
default_smile.png
Still cant lie posts though

New update

Went out to get photos and gee was she grumpy. I went past her and I would normally run my hand down her back and off her bum, and when I did she stomped her foot and spun away from me. When I fed her I thought I might give her a pat all over, and she did not approve of it like she normally would, only on the back end though. If I went to touch under her belly, udders or around her tail she would stomp her back legs, swing her tail and turn away, some times she would pin her ears back. She didn't try hurt me, just warned me off a bit.

25tbvdf.jpg

21n385l.jpg

adncls.jpg

xy2di.jpg

Snickas looks like she's at the same stage (or thereabouts) as "GG" and "KoKo". That is sooooo cool to follow along with someone else at about the same stage.

She's looking great, Carly!

That is cool!

Thanks
default_smile.png
she has been out on paddock for a few days due to me being busy with school, grade 11 is like a kick in the guts compared to grade 10, straight into assessment on the first week! So yeah she was happy, at night when I bring her her food and she is out in the paddock she will come flying down (sometimes) for her dinner
default_smile.png

Oh and on my birthday weekend my minis got a bit of attention from my family and friends, they adored them, then one if my cousins got drunk and every time he saw me walk past he thanked me for introducing him to my minis.. every single time.

But anyway, we are all so excited for her foal, my aunt got a great dane pup for her birthday, we were hoping when snickas foaled Bess (the dane) and the foal would be same heights, but snickas is leaving it a bit late and Bess just wont stop growing! :p

Haha thanks
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

She is getting a bit dirty, I wanted to bath her, she doesn't like baths that much should I wait? Yous said to keep stress to a minimum, would a bath not be recommended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back