Divorce and MY horses, thank you all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping for the best - keep your chin up! Things have a way of working out. I'll be looking for a post hopefully soon saying that he has signed the agreement.

Barbie

Frankie, we are sending good thoughts and prayers your way, keeping our fingers crossed that you get to keep your horses! Take care and things just might work out well for you!!! Keep your chin up! Laura

Frankie, tons of prayers coming your way from TN!!!
default_pray.gif
God will get you through this!! Hope everything works out,Amelia

Sooo hoping this goes smoothly for you.
default_wub.png

Has your attorny put "all of our" names on this document?
default_laugh.png
I'm certain we all feel like we are a part of this heart wrenching settlement. None of us care about the couches and cars/trucks, but the HORSES?
default_new_shocked.gif
How dare they mess with such love.!!!!!!!

You will feel all of us right there next to you!! We are there. Breathe deeply.
default_wink.png

OH my goodness, ohhhhhh my goodness how things can turn around.He sent over a different offer today, I signed to accept it, I can not share the details, afraid to jinx it,he has to sign it still. He has changed his mind before.

Nerves are bad waiting for a call saying he signed it.

When he does and the judge signs it will give more details.

Thank you all so very very much for the support, and some so far away.

Thank you

Thank you!!!!!
Cannot wait to hear details
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Pull up a chair, sit awhile, how about a good book or two and a nice sparkling wine,,,because it's going to be awhile.

He didn't sign.

It was his offer he sent to me,,,I signed it as is, no changes,none,,sent back to his attorney,,,just heard, he is not signing it.

How? Why? Get me off this merry-go-round with a roller coaster hill. I do not understand at all. No explanation provided.

Here we go again.

Hard telling how long now.

Won't take up more of your time, I'll let you know when it is actually over.

That is if the forum is still up and running in the year 2043.

Pull up a chair, sit awhile, how about a good book or two and a nice sparkling wine,,,because it's going to be awhile.He didn't sign.

It was his offer he sent to me,,,I signed it as is, no changes,none,,sent back to his attorney,,,just heard, he is not signing it.

How? Why? Get me off this merry-go-round with a roller coaster hill. I do not understand at all. No explanation provided.

Here we go again.

What a jerk!
default_smileypuke.gif
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
I'm so sorry you're going through this. :arg!
default_gaah.gif

You ask why he would do this? One word......Control.

Hopefully the Judge will take all his whining and game playing into account.

And you are not wasting our time.....we are a family here......we care.

Sue

Sounds like he's playing you - I can't call him here what I'd like to. Hope your hearing goes well.

Barbie

Looks to me that if he was making the offer he should have had to sign before it was sent to you. If he sends another reasonable offer I wouldn't even bother with it unless he has already signed it. Perhaps that isn't the way it works legally though. I don't know.

Too bad that you are having to go through this. I would also think that if he made the offer and you signed it it would be a done deal. I guess now I would not even deal with him. Go through his attorney and maybe he will tell him to sign it once he sees that he made the offer. If I was a judge that would just tork me off to see that you agreed to an offer that he made and then he rejected it. But then you can never tell about the legal system. Hope things get better for you

Arlene

Carolyn, I have to wonder about his attorney. Did he send you the paperwork? Usually all paperwork comes from the attorney if you have one. I can't believer he is allowing or being apart of this pi** A** of soon to be ex's antics. If he is a report should be filed with the bar association concerning this attorney that jerk has.

Sorry Carolyn I was really hoping this would end it for you.

Gini

Last edited by a moderator:
Pull up a chair, sit awhile, how about a good book or two and a nice sparkling wine,,,because it's going to be awhile.He didn't sign.

Here we go again.

Definitely a jerk. I bet he was "testing the waters" with you....... Be sure that the judge knows he sent you the offer, you signed, and he didn't. If you don't have an attorney, you need one. Oh, and if you didn't keep a copy of that offer, get one from his attorney.....after all it has YOUR signature on it. You need it for your records (AND to show the judge.)

Carolyn we want to hear and help if possible so dont worry about taking up everyone's time. We care and are hoping for the best thru this ordeal...

"Hugs" to you. Sorry that things are like they are.

I hope and pray that this judge comes to a quick and fair settlement and this can be put behind you very soon.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. You are not wasting our time and by the amount of replies there are a lot of us who care very much. I wish there was more we could do. A friend of mine is going through something similar and you won't believe what her husband is doing!!! He beat her and she had him arrested, he managed to get off only because he beat her on a Sunday and she didn't report it until the Wednesday. and now he is trying to sue her civilly because he lost some friends and was embarrassed at work as that is where they arrested him and he also wants to take the house of which he has paid no mortgage for almost 2 years now. What I would like to do to him is not legal. Some men can be scum...but women are much smarter and you will get through this!!

Follow the earlier advice and keep copies of everything and if you can tape any conversations with him. Use anything and everything you can against him. Make sure the judge and/or arbitrator knows about this and any other offers he made and then changed his mind on. Keep talking to us!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back