Divorce and MY horses, thank you all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like all went as well as can be expected, never feels like a win when

things have fallen apart

As sad as things can seem, there is a whole new life around the corner

and when your ready to embrace it, you will and be much happier

It's been an exhausting time for you i'm sure

you'll pick up the pieces and things will be great again

((((HUGS)))) to you,and when your done mourning cheers to your new life

where ever it takes you, just hang on for the ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Prints said it best, with her silent yet eloquent love and support.

Anyone who knows the love of animals knows that this is what it's all about.

Take care,

susanne

I am so happy for you that things worked out as well as they did for you, in regards to the horses. At least now you know where you stand, and you can can on with your life.

I am so glad things worked out the way they did. Divorce is never easy, but things do get better.

You bet Prints knew you needed her - these horses are so smart.

Take care. Hopefully the worst is behind you now and you can get on with the rest of your life.

Barbie

Carolyn,

I'm glad this is over for you now and you can start to move forward - one day at a time friend. My motto that I have lived and breathed by for the past three years is this:

"And this too shall pass............."

Hugs!

I so feel for you. Im so glad though that it is over and you can move on with your life. I dont know how but I do think those special horses know when something is up. I have cried many tears into Patches mane.

Thinking of you!

Kay

Carolyn

I am so glad this is finally behind you - stressful for sure, but it sounds like it worked out as well as it ever could have.

Did Prints know you needed a hug? Of course she did! I have a mare that I have nicknamed "million dollar mare" due to all of her "issues" in her life - and I swear she can understand every word I say to her -- my hubby is totally dumbfounded and watches in disbelief when "Sammi" and I communicate - even he doesn't respond to my requests as well as she does -- we often underestimate our animals, but they are there for us - unconditionally.

Hugs ((( )))))

Stacy

Carolyn, Waht a stressful, but happy ending day. I was so glad to hear you got to keep all your horses, and house. Especially Prints..and she showed you just how happy she was about that and said it best, after her hug to tell you oshe loved you so much..it was.. YAHHHHHOOOOO... off to the feed bowl. What would any of us do without the love of our animals? They mean the world to so many of us.

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

[SIZE=18pt]Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah! Carolyn gets her horses! Oh Yeah Oh Yeah! Carolyn gets her horses! [/SIZE]

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

default_cheers.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_cheers.gif

I am sorry it is a sad time for you. Glad you got to keep some VERY important things though. It will take a while. And all you can say when you get up in the morning is! " Yay, this is a new spring, a new happy life with way less stress!!!!!

I had not posted earlier, but I have been praying for you. I'm so happy that you don't have to worry about your horses now.

I have a few horses that are just like your special mare. They always seem to know when I need their support.

Kim

I'm SO GLAD! I had been praying for you too! I know that it hurts to be divorced (I went through that once too) and that you may be kind of shell shocked right now. But you still have what is truely important! The house for you and your son, the HORSES! And your stuff.

Oh yeah Prints knew! I'm glad she was there to give you that hug you so badly needed!

Take care of yourself Carolyn! {{{{Hugs}}}}

Carolyn I know from experience how crushing a divorce can be, even when "things" are divided the way we want them to be. One of the phrases I heard after my divorce that kept me going and helped me cope was "Today is the first day of the rest of your life". I know it's not new but sometimes it just means more than at other times. Accept that that part of your life is behind you, don't accept more blame than you should, look ahead and move on. You still have your son, your home and your horses.....LIFE IS GOOD!! (((((hugs))))

Carolyn, life is good!! Today is the beginning of the rest of your life. You and your son can now live without this hanging over your heads. Without the threats from the jerk, pressure of not knowing from one day to the next etc etc. Please give that special Patches some huge {{{{{HUGS}}}}}from all of your forum friends.

We love you!!!

Gini

I've been watching this also and you have been in my thoughts and prayers during this situation. Been there done that, so I know how exhausting the end can be--my marriage ended just short of 15 years and like you said married one minute and divorced in 10 seconds or less.

Just remember, it is the start of a new chapter in your life--when GOD closes a door he opens a window. It has been almost 25 years now :DOH! and I look back and I've done OK--raised two boys, got one through college and one half way through, they are both grown men with families and now I'm having FUN with the grandkids. Things are not always fun as I don't have a partner to lean on when times are tough but I have a TON of friends to lean on for those tough times and they have seen me through a lot.

You came away with what was important--a roof over you head, your precious son, and the horses that mean so much to you. Step out your front door, breath deep of the new day AIR, and say ITS A WONDERFUL NEW DAY, and take the first step toward a new and wonderful rest of your life.

Carolyn, you are a strong and resourceful person and you will continue to do well.

It's finally over! I'm so glad you got to keep what's important to you. Now you can re-group and get on with your life. {{{{HUGS}}}}}

Sooo glad you get to keep your horses and a home for your son. Even get to keep the truck and trailer to haul the horses in. Smart judge. I all but about gave up hope for you. God knew what he was doing. Glad things worked out. Sorry things ended the way they did for you as they did though.

But, like some have said this is a new chapter of your life. You have your son and you have the horses. Take one day at a time. Hang on to them and prayer. {{{{HUGS}}}} TJ

default_new_shocked.gif
Oh thank god that worked out ok. I'm so happy for you and your horses! Now you can relax and know they are safe with you
default_wub.png

Yeah Carolyn... I'm so glad it turned out that you got your hearts wishes. You made me cry with the Prints story-she sounds like such a sweetie. She knew you needed a (((HUG))) and a shoulder so she was there for her as you have been for her and the others. This is a relief for you and your son, I'm sure...

Remember we are all in charge of our journey-just see yourself happy and fulfilled and YOU will be... No more letting that man control you, your life, and your journey...

I also cant wait for you to get Little Miss Tennessee, I want to see pics of that...

Missy
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back