Convention registration information

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyexpress

Reaction score
Hi!..Belinda asked me to post this new information....the deadline for online registrations has been extended from October 1st to October 22nd, 2010.

You can still register via snail mail and do walk in registration as well....they are hoping folks who register there do so by Wednesday of that week to afford them time to do a banquet meal count.

Thanks for posting! I really encourage anyone who can- to go to Convention. It is a great way to learn about the registry and to see your directors in action

I agree with Lisa.

Convention is a great experience and if you have never attended it would really change your perspective, make you think twice about how and why things are done the way that they are and give you a better understanding of the registry in general. You get to meet all the people that work very hard behind the scenes and have the opportunity to potentially provide some input about things that are important to you.

It isn't easy for us to get away for anything this time of year because of my husbands busy work schedule and we will be traveling there separately but it is important to us having gone before we feel it is worth the effort, especially this year with so many things up for discussion.

Latest posts

Back