2011 Christmas Card Exchange List

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really have enjoyed all the Christmas cards that I have recieved!
default_wub.png
It's been fun to get them from all over!

Thank you all and Merry Christmas!

I, too, want to say thanks for all the Christmas cards!

I have always felt welcomed on this board - regardless of the topic. We are horse people and we get passionate about our animals! Thanks to all of you who state your opinions and provide advice - you are why this board is so successful!
default_aktion033.gif

Merry Christmas and blessings for 2012 to all!

my cards went out thi morning. i have loved all the cards i have got they are put up all over my living room

Thanks to all for the cards that I have received as they are hanging in my office! If all of you haven't already noticed, there is a recipe on the back of your card that you need to save and try out! Some of you received the gumbo recipe so you can truly experience some cajun cooking from the south .... some received a cookie recipe!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

You're welcome Renee. I felt so chic sending a card to you in Italy!
default_yes.gif
I was like, "yeah, I'm cool. I've got friends in cool places" while I was getting postage on it!
default_laugh.png
And I can't believe how fast it got there!
default_new_shocked.gif
Lol me too, also hubby is getting jealous of all my new friends. Rofl

Eagle: the answer: BOTH!!! (He is a good cook-has a smoker and warming cabinet etc.) He's doing the Christmas Eve family meal!!!!
default_new_multi.gif

Thanks everyone for the cards - LOVE them!!!! And Renee - I got your card yesterday. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Liz N.

Thank you everyone for the beautiful cards

finally got mine sent out some early this week and the rest today

Merry Christmas.... I love getting all the cards from LB members.

Been getting cards each time I go to the mailbox. They are all beautiful and thank you all so much! You should see the door of my living room...its getting covered in Christmas cards adding a nice festive touch!
default_aktion033.gif

I have got so many BEAUTIFUL Christmas cards! And I appriciate every single one of them! Some of mine went out yesterday, and the others will go out between tomorrow or Thursday. Thank you so much LB family. I love you all!
default_biggrin.png

I, too, thank everyone for all the cards. This has been so fun and nice! I have mine strung up on a 1/2" glittery gold ribbon across the open Livingroom stairway molding. I taped all the mailing labels to the cards inside; so everyone can see where they came from! (the friends and relatives were reduced to places on the kitchen/diningroom ledge and a couple on the entertainment center). Thank you all again!
default_saludando.gif

I wish my old account hadn't fallen inactive in the past year. Sounds like everyone has had a blast. Maybe I will be able to join in next year.
default_yes.gif

Would love to have you join in next year - the cards are beautiful!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz N.

aktion033.gif
I received more cars today in the mail box
aktion033.gif
Thank you Lynne " K sera" I can't wait to try out the chicken and sausage Gumbo recipe.
biggrin.gif
and thank you to the Rimmer's, what a wonderful photo.

risa8.gif
This is so much fun
risa8.gif

aktion033.gif
I received more cars today in the mail box
aktion033.gif
Thank you Lynne " K sera" I can't wait to try out the chicken and sausage Gumbo recipe.
biggrin.gif
and thank you to the Rimmer's, what a wonderful photo.

risa8.gif
This is so much fun
risa8.gif

You are so welcome. I am so glad everyone liked the card I made.
default_aktion033.gif
I have loved getting these cards I have them all over my living room.

Last edited by a moderator:
more cards arrived today
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Lori thank you for your beautiful card, hubby collected the post and smiled as he looked at the envelope and said" yet another card for you I presume"
biggrin.gif

Angie and Dave, thank you for the lovely letter, it is so nice to get to know how we all started and the photos of the boys are adorable.
wub.gif

Art and Lori thank you for such a beautiful card.

Merry Christmas
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back