2011 Christmas Card Exchange List

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ... ya know, that little news letter is a great idea! Hmmmm ....
default_thumbup.gif
My cards are almost ready to go out and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of cards in my mailbox!!!!!

Mine went out this afternoon!
default_aktion033.gif
Everyone on the list should get one, so keep your eyes open. Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks Liz, this was fun.
default_yes.gif

You are so very welcome - my pleasure!! Mine went out today as well! Thanks everyone for joining!! It IS a lot of fun!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Liz N.

I sent half out yesterday the other half will go out today (I got a sore hand after 35 cards cos I was sending to family too)
wub.gif

I know what you mean Renee! I did all mine at the same time. I am just not used to handwriting anything anymore.

I had ordered mine on the internet and thought they were cute but what I didn't like (at all!) was that they were "postcard" style and didn't even come with envelopes. I didn't realize it when I puchsed them. It left no room for a little note either, which was also disappointing.

Since they were an odd size, I couldn't find proper fitting envelopes.
default_sad.png
Oh well.

So when you see a postcard Christmas card, it's from me lol (I signed them all at least)

Next year I will try to make it a bit more elegant

Last edited by a moderator:
Stacy it is the thought that counts! I sent so many that I just couldn't manage to right much in them but my heart was in it.
wub.gif

Got my first card today!!!! Thanks Parmela! This is so fun!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Sherilyn, Too funny! I got my first card today...from YOU!
default_aktion033.gif
I absolutely love how you included the story about yourself, your family and your animals! What a pleasant little surprise to get that "extra" information in the card. Your two geldings are beautiful and they are so accomplished too!
default_wub.png
And I love how your mom stills enjoys the horses and showing. Thanks again!

Yeah!!!! It IS a lot of fun!!! Thanks again for participating!

Liz N.

I got my first ones today and they are all beautiful! Boy you ladies sure are on the ball...I've not even started on mine but hope to within the next few days. It's so nice getting to know the forum members this way. And Sherilyn, I too enjoyed your newsletter. Bless your Momma's heart! She is truly an inspiration! And the photos of your hubby and his horses are just simply wonderful!
default_yes.gif

aktion033.gif
My first cards arrived today
aktion033.gif
Thank you to Stacy, Liz and Sherilyn. I agree that your newsletter was wonderful Sherilyn, I loved the photos and your mum is amazing, I hope I am as fit as her when I am older.
biggrin.gif

This is so much fun
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone for the nice comments on my newsyletter. Oh, and Sterling-my hubby's in the pictures; but their OUR
default_laugh.png
horses! It seems everyone but myself gets photographed-so far! I love the cards I've received so far too. I like KSera's 'Christmas in Louisiana' card and Angie; I just today enjoyed your newsletter! My computor was out getting checked for 3 days-horrors! Withdrawal!

I received some, too - thanks everyone!!! The cards are beautiful!!! And yes, I LOVED the newsletter, too!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz N.

default_aktion033.gif
This is fun! Even though we are not moved in to our little ranch YET it was so wonderful for my very first trip to the mailbox there to find such beautiful cards! I don't have any furniture moved over there yet either but I have some very pretty Christmas cards decorating the little cabin
default_yes.gif

Thanks so much everyone...Liz I loved your newsletter too. Glad your card made it Renee. I was worried I didn't put enough stamps on it
default_laugh.png

StacyRz-you said your 'little cabin'-ooh! post a picture when you get settled! Sounds nice!
default_saludando.gif

I sure will!! I'll post before and after pictures, the befores I took are really awful so I can't share yet lol. It's really tiny so we had to start the addition before we can move in. I'll share soon!

P.S. It's not a log cabin but I so wish it were
default_wub.png
At least there's lots of trees and lamd for my kids, dogs and horses. THAT was my main priority when we were hunting
default_aktion033.gif

I got more cards today!
default_aktion033.gif
This is so cool; it's like Christmas every single day!

I got ones from Angie and Dave Foy, along with another cool letter and sweet card with penguins on it. You all are so darn clever! I got a totally adorable card from "K Sera" and a beautiful one from ML herself
default_yes.gif
Liz "Hosscrazy" also has beautiful cards - a Christmas tree is raised relief on the front and I think my favorite so far is a card with two beautiful horses on the front from Stacy Ruiz!

They are all wonderful! I'm having a blast with this!!!

Parmela, thank you so much for your card. Hugs

Renee
You're welcome Renee. I felt so chic sending a card to you in Italy!
default_yes.gif
I was like, "yeah, I'm cool. I've got friends in cool places" while I was getting postage on it!
default_laugh.png
And I can't believe how fast it got there!
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back