2011 Christmas Card Exchange List

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hosscrazy

Reaction score
Welcome to the 2011 Christmas Card Exchange List!
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif

Every year we invite forum members to join in on a Christmas Card Exchange List. What we do is send other forum members cards for the holidays - it's a lot of fun to send and receive Christmas cards from forum members that you chat with every day! The cost of postage can get expensive, so if the list gets too large, we ask that you send as many cards as you are able to afford.
default_thumbup.gif

DEADLINE TO ENTER IS NOVEMBER 26th NOVEMBER 22nd

Please email Hosscrazy (Liz N.) at [email protected] with the following information:

Forum Name

Real Name

Mailing Address

Email Address

IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR HOME ADDRESS ON THE FORUM!

Once the deadline has passed (November 26) (November 22), we will email you with the list information.

Let the festivities begin!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz N. (Hosscrazy)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wondering when the Christmas Card list would be up.

It was so much fun receiving Christmas cards in the mail I just loved it.

Thanks for doing this.

Sounds like such fun, but does everyone send cards-not emails? I think my husband and/or computor would "crash" if I "e-ceived" pages of e-cards!!!

We send the old fashion snail mail cards so you can put them next to your Christmas tree!!!

Liz N.

I am not sure I have understood how it works! You send each of us a list and we all send cards to as many as possible on the list?

Thanks for the email Liz, as you pointed out it will probably cost more to post from the US to me so I understand if it is too expensive. Maybe one of the European members could send me a card. Just an idea.

Thanks for joining! Yes, it's more expense for US folks to send cards to Italy, but I'm glad you joined in!!!

Liz N.

Great fun. Thanks Liz. I'll send out all I can.

Eagle,
default_wub.png
Love having friends in another art of the word. Worked on a cruise line for a little while so have friends in Spain, Germany, and England. Would love to add Italy. That and Australia was my choice of country when growing up. Always wanted to visit.

I still have all the cards I've gotten over the years
default_wub.png

Each time I joined I sent a card to everyone on the list, no matter where they were or how many. But it seems that most of the time I was one that the others left off who they sent cards to. I'd get back maybe 1/2
default_sad.png

Not sure if I'll join it this year.
default_blush.png

Sorry to hear that, Robin. Hope you decide to join the list this year. Thank you for those who have already signed up - it's FUN!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I've never done the Christmas card thing, so have no idea how many people are on the list, but maybe if some start at the bottom when sending theirs out, everyone would get some. Just a thought.

I'm going to sign up as I think the art of card-sending is dying out and I have to see that. It's so much fun to send and receive cards I think.
default_yes.gif

Aw!
default_wub.png

Each year near the end of sign up I bug Liz, asking how many signed up.
default_biggrin.png

If it's not too many, I join in.
default_yes.gif

I did this a few years back with another forum I was a member of and it was really FUN getting cards from all over! I emailed my info
default_smile.png

I too can't wait for the list. :)

Never done this before and I think it will be fun. I just need to make my Christmas cards!

Latest posts

Back