2011 Christmas Card Exchange List

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am LOVING all of the cards! My daughter is 8yrs old and she rushes to the mailbox as soon as we get home to see if there are any new cards! Then of course we have to go online and see if the sender has a website so that she can see who they came from, then look at the map and see where they came from. When Renee's card came and I explained just how far it had to travel she was amazed. I had to tell her all about you and Mateo and Alby and Eagle...and she wrote all about you and your family in her journal at school the next day! So not only has this been a fun and bonding experience, It has also been educational. Thanks again for all of the cards. Mine are finally in the mail hopefully they will arrive soon!

I am LOVING all of the cards! My daughter is 8yrs old and she rushes to the mailbox as soon as we get home to see if there are any new cards! Then of course we have to go online and see if the sender has a website so that she can see who they came from, then look at the map and see where they came from. When Renee's card came and I explained just how far it had to travel she was amazed. I had to tell her all about you and Mateo and Alby and Eagle...and she wrote all about you and your family in her journal at school the next day! So not only has this been a fun and bonding experience, It has also been educational. Thanks again for all of the cards. Mine are finally in the mail hopefully they will arrive soon!

That is so cool, she must enjoy the learning experience!

-- Most of my cards have been sent, still have a few to send though! Hope everyone gets them and enjoys!

Markadoodle, I received your card today. It's lovely! I love your pony!
default_biggrin.png

Markadoodle, I received your card today. It's lovely! I love your pony!
default_biggrin.png
Me too! My son walked in and saw it right away, and said how pretty it was!

Thank you all sooo very much!! This is really a fun thing to do and to recieve! My whole family gets involved!
default_wub.png

Merry Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
My son is keeping the stamps and asks as soon as he gets off the bus if "we" have recieved any post today. Lol

I am so glad I joined in.

Leya thank you so much for you card.

LOVE the cards, everyone! They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Liz N.

I received a lovely card in the post this morning
biggrin.gif
Thank you Cheyenne aka Sterling, I wish you a Merry Christmas
saludando.gif

You are very welcome Renee. Wow it certainly took a bit in getting to you, but glad it arrived. I got yours I believe last week? Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours and to everyone who has participated. This is a nice way of saying Merry Christmas!
default_yes.gif

Stef you card arrived today, thank you very much.

Thank you everyone for all your beautiful cards, hubby was slightly jealous that I received so many this year
laugh.gif

Thank you to everyone who participated this year - the cards were BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:yes I love doing this every year and look forward to doing it again with everyone next year!

Liz N.

Liz, a big Thank you to you for doing this, it was so much fun to receive cards from so far away. Over the last year here on Lil B I have made some wonderful friends so being able to send some Christmas cards to them meant a lot to me.

th_thank20youcloud.gif

Yeah! Thank you Liz for putting this together for us! I recieved beautiful cards and it was so fun to check the mail every day! My mom was amazed at how many cards I had and how lovely they were! She said " Maybe I should join!" I told her absoultly no problem but first she needs to get a computer and join the forum! LOL!
default_wub.png
Any hoo.... Thank you!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif

Latest posts

Back