Cntry Rose Mini's-Yeah the wait is over!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryrose

Reaction score
Last night at 10 Pm we had our LONG awaited 351 day baby.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Rolin Acres Greased Lightning x Ben's Princess Lilly. I have named him Cntry Rose Prince Voodoo. ( Voodoo is a type of lilly plus what a jinx for making me wait so long!) Prince for a barn name.

Had one foot curled back so I delivered my first baby, all others here managed to escape my eyes.

Tracy used the string test and predicted a boy--right on again. She is two for two this year.

Approx 20 inches tall. Don't think he will be a very big boy, maybe 30 to 31.

Here he is at 12 hours old. Sorry for the crummy digital--need a new one.

Prince2dayone.jpg

Princedayone.jpg

Sire: Grease, owned by my daughter in law at Flyin'G at breeding. Multi National Top 10 in halter and sire of top 10's. 31 1/4 black and white pinto

greaserightside2.jpg

Dam: Lilly. Previously my country pleasure and obstacle driving mare. 32" Bay

carting6-1-02.jpg

Congratulations!!! He is a beautiful little guy!! So are his parents!

default_wub.png
: Well he's sure special isn't he! Can't beat a Bay pinnto and what a nice head. Congratulations.

Maxine

congrats on a beautiful little man :aktion033: He's going to be a looker with that flashy color and that pretty head and neck
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]What a cute kid! Congratulations.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Congrats!! Now if that filly fairy would kindly make an appearance down here in Olympia I would be very, very happy. Ok, any horsie fairy at this point, colt or filly, don't care, just want it to be happy & healthy.

Congrats again, that is a lovely colt. :bgrin

Thanks everyone. We are just happy he made it and is healthy. Kind of scary when things happen and you realize it's just you there and have to make sure that baby can be born.

I wish everyone could have had the same results.

yeah, he has an attitude and should be a really nice boy.

OOO prettty boy his legs are so nice and straight hehe!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back