Area VIII show pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryrose

Reaction score
I want to thank PanGraf for some great pictures this year.

Here is My 2 year old mare Cntry Rose Bonsai’s Reflection ( sugar)

Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai, who is paternal brother to Candylands Best Kept Secret is the sire (owned by Flyin G farms)

Dam is Rusty's Ramblin Rose.

She measured in at 35" but Sharon told me I should let someone else clip her next year as clipped too high on mane hairs.

SHe is very petite and looks so little in those over classes. Did not place well but only had ears when the judge looked elsewhere :) These are for the camera not the judge!

sugar2show.jpg

sugar3atshow.jpg

Here is Cntry Rose Riki Tiki Tavi (29 1/2 " gelding 2 year old)

Little Kings Russian Revelation x Ben’s Princess Lilly

(son of Little Kings White Russian) ( Mare is Just breeding)

His coloring changes constantly. Silver buckskin we believe but black, gold and silver spots everywhere. Only one in his class so halter does not count. We did get 3rd out of 10 in liberty --he is quite the mover for a little guy.

Riki1.jpg

This is his yearling sister Wolfacres Lady Anastasia

Did not get her in the ring yet--Still working on ears forward, she is about the 29" mark

willowjune092.jpg

Then my all around gelding Black Tie Patches of Glory 36"

He is my obstacle and Western Pleasure driving boy. We placed 2nd out of 7 or 8 and 1st was last year's national champion so quite pleased.

Patcheshead1.jpg

IMG_7620.jpg

They all look great! I agree the first mare was clipped too high up on her mane. She would do better in the 34" and under class

Latest posts

Back