Chariot Class

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
Boy oh boy..was that fun to watch...there is another tonight at 6pm..2 horse this time....even my granddaughter got excited ....who here competes in this class...we would love to see pictures!!! Wahoo!!!! That was sooooooooo cool!!!

LOL! We passed one of the chariots on our way to measure in. Shake looked at me like,"Don't even think about it, mom." LOL They are cool looking though and it seems like it would be a ton of fun. My husband really wants to try it later down the road.

LOL! We passed one of the chariots on our way to measure in. Shake looked at me like,"Don't even think about it, mom." LOL They are cool looking though and it seems like it would be a ton of fun. My husband really wants to try it later down the road.
Which barn are you in Mommini? We are in the Expedition barn aisle A8. I would love to meet you and Shake.
default_biggrin.png

I entered into this class several years ago and did take a Reserve. At the time I think that year had the most entries in it 4, so it was starting to get popular. Its defintelly one of my classes I like to watch, but I don't think I will be back in it. Its almost too crazy for my taste. Shoot now I guess you can't have more then 3 entries at a time, it used to be 4. I think I will just sit on the sidelines lol.

Which barn are you in Mommini? We are in the Expedition barn aisle A8. I would love to meet you and Shake.
default_biggrin.png

RATS! Wish I had known you were there! We pulled out after Shake's 2 year old Gelding class on Wednesday (in which he placed 5th!!) so that we could get back to work. We were in the F-150 Barn right by the wash bays.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, it is by FAR the most fun class to watch at Nationals! Just a total hoot. And it is getting more popular, but I think Bo and Barb Step should be thanked for really making it exciting for people and getting more people into it. Bo seems to have that class in the bag the last few years, but more people are giving it a try. And they have one little mare, Jackie, that just LOVES it. I've NEVER seen a mini run as hard and as fast as that little mare does in roman chariot. She is digging so hard her belly amost touches the ground and you can just see her chomping at the bit to get going! I think she loves it as much as Bo does.
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back