chance's rescue

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymiracles

Reaction score
I have just been able to check on my favorite sites that I have been away from awhile and I like to look into Chances mini rescue, I noticed the story of miss Tenn. and the youtube was taken off. I was just curious more of her story and how she is doing?

OH I'm sorry about that. I was adding to the youtube and the link broke. Thanks for reminding me to get a new link up there to Mona, our webmaster.

Little Miss Tennessee is thriving and doing well. She has a long way to go and of course we want things done right and by going slowly we feel is the best thing for her to make a complete recovery. She is gaining weight, been de-wormend and deloused, saw the farrier, being fussed with, and has developed quite a lovely personality. Thanks for asking!

Our YOUTUBE channel is listed as gini1944. That is the one I use when I make our youtubes. Anytime you want to check on any of our horses, just tune in. This is the latest one I made of Little Miss Tennessee

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the update on Little Miss Tenessee, I watched the video and it makes me cry and happy. I'm happy to see that she seems to be doing wonderful and is is being taken care of by such wonderful caring people
default_smile.png

Thank you for posting and getting back to the you tube, I am always very interested in the rescue's

I am so glad to see she is doing better.

Latest posts

Back