"Catch" did it again! Pics of his new black/bay appaloosa filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my, she's gorgeous. Love that pretty head on her & those legs. Very nice. Congrats again.
Lord have mercy! What a sweet, sweet little girl!!!!
wub.gif

Congrats
aktion033.gif

I think you got your award Before the show!! Nice filly

She's a beauty!
default_wub.png
CONGRATS!

Someone sprinkled baby powder on her rump! I think it was daddy!
default_laugh.png

Oh how gorgeous!!!
default_wub.png
Very nice head! Good job Catch

OMG look at the legs on that girl and how BLACK she is!!!!! She is so 'horsie' looking and color to boot! She is lovely you guys- hey, saved the best for last? She is very nice- cant wait to see how she matures. Nice cross- I bet you are thrilled!! And now you have a 'Karma' too!

Congratulations on the baby and all. Can't hardly wait to see pictures.
default_rolleyes.gif

Congratulations on a very beautiful little filly! Do you think those spots will increase a lot with age? I have an appy mare who had only a few spots on her hips as a foal, but as an 8 year old she is covered from head to toe with them!

Congratulations on a very beautiful little filly! Do you think those spots will increase a lot with age? I have an appy mare who had only a few spots on her hips as a foal, but as an 8 year old she is covered from head to toe with them!
I'm as confident as I can be that "Karma's" spots will increase as time goes by!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Very pretty. He is doing a great job in the ring and in the barn!!!

Latest posts

Back