2 new photos page 5

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I'm not breeding my mares, I am excited to know there will be a farm to watch for LOTS of baby photos.
default_biggrin.png

Exodus is a gorgeous stallion! Congratulations on your purchases! I'm going to have come visit in the spring!

Sandy

Exodus is a gorgeous stallion! Congratulations on your purchases! I'm going to have come visit in the spring!

Sandy

Sandy - our door is always open to visitors - but one condition .......... you must bring a yellow lab puppy with you! LOL Preferably a male, as we have the female. LOL I see you have a litter expected this month!

The wonderful Whitt family were so kind to share more photos of Exodus for us. Two additional photos and we're all the more excited to meet this fella in person on the 12th ...........

Exodus1-1.jpg

Exodus3.jpg

We're already making our list of girls for Exodus this spring ........... will seem like forever till we get to 2012 foaling season! LOL
default_aktion033.gif

The wonderful Whitt family were so kind to share more photos of Exodus for us. Two additional photos and we're all the more excited to meet this fella in person on the 12th ...........

Exodus1-1.jpg

Exodus3.jpg

We're already making our list of girls for Exodus this spring ........... will seem like forever till we get to 2012 foaling season! LOL
default_aktion033.gif

DROOLING!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back