What an incredible week!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
What an incredible week and all good, by the way!

Late last night at 11:30 p.m. our second Tymer filly was born. Thankfully this one came into this world text book and that’s worth celebration in itself after loosing our first foal in January. She is a lovely, “long limbs Lanore” type and measures 22” with 7 1/2” inch cannons. She is sired by: Celebrations Tennessee Tyme aka “Tymer” and out of our bay appy mare CCMF Lily Blue. We think she is solid bay, but she does have white sclera and since Lily’s last years filly looked very similar and a couple of days later we found a spot on her, we’re hoping this one may have a similar surprise! Anyway, here she is all covered in hay and not unfolded yet!

[SIZE=12pt]Lost Spoke's Tymer's ??????[/SIZE]

baytymerfilly31909.jpg

We’ve been busy this week preparing for the arrival of the foal above, getting ready for the TOC show next week, and other life demands so I haven’t had the chance to share my other good news until now. In the mail our horses received their AMHA Honor Roll results for 2008! We’re so proud and here are the results!

Lost Spoke’s Lightening Strike aka "Striker", chestnut few cap appaloosa colt… 2008 AMHA Top Ten HONOR ROLL Amateur Jr. Stal, Lvl 1, over 30" to 33” Shown by Tommy Thompson

Lost Spoke’s Bambi Kiss aka "Bamster", chestnut appaloosa filly…2008 AMHA Top Ten HONOR ROLL GRAND CHAMPION yearling mares 28" and under.

CCMF Legacy’s Legend, bay leopard stallion…2008 AMHA Top Ten HONOR ROLL GRAND CHAMPION Amateur Sr. Stallion, Lvl 1, 30" and Under Shown by Tommy Thompson

Conder's Miss Ocala aka "Miss O", black mare...2008 AMHA Top Ten HONOR ROLL Amateur Jr. Mare, Lvl 1, Over 30" to 33" shown by Tommy Thompson

Last but not least:

Lost Spoke’s Winter Dream Catcher aka "Catch", Bay Leopard Stallion…2008 AMHA Top Ten HONOR ROLL Senior Stallions over 32" to 34", 2008 AMHA Top Ten HONOR ROLL Amateur SR Stallions, Level 1, Over 30" to 34" Shown by Tommy Thompson, 2008 AMHA Top Ten HONOR ROLL Multi Color Stallions and Geldings.

Thanks for reading this and for letting me share!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah for you on the new baby and the accolades. Great job... I so LOVE Catch!!

Congratulations! How about Lost Spoke's Celebration Tyme???

She is lovely!

Good work also on the show results. You really are proving your horses in the show ring, that is for sure!

Congrats Dawn and Tommy!!

I agree..what an incredible week for you!!

And your new baby is precious!! And what a beautiful little head :)

Susan O.

Congrats to you both on all of your news this week! That is wonderful!
default_saludando.gif

And well deserved! Another lovely Tymer filly too! Nice! I noticed the white sclera in the pic- so you never know! I love the name Celebration Tyme!

Wow! Sounds like CONGRATULATIONS are in order ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!
default_smile.png

Dawn! a HUGE Congrats!!!!

Wonderful accomplishments for really wonderful people!
default_smile.png

Your Tymer filly....
default_wub.png
I just saw Tymer last weekend... snapped a few

pics of him wooing the ladies.... He is so pretty. I love him! He looks really good.

~Sandy

Big congratulations to you for both the filly and all of your honor roll acheivements!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Congrats on your lovely filly!!
default_yes.gif
And great year end placings, good job!!
default_aktion033.gif

Whoo Hoo - congrats on all accounts -- a pretty little filly with that trademark "Tymer" look, and then a "whole bunch" of fancy certificates to frame for the wall -- great horses, great achievements, great people -- what goes around, comes around.

Stac

PS Out of curiosity, has Tymer been giving you a lot of fillies like he did me?

WooooHoooo Congratulations on all your accomplishments!

Grandma "Ellie" (WESTWINDS ELEGANT TOY BANNER) says GOOD JOB TYMER!!

Tymer trows Cute fillies!
default_wub.png
Congrats!

And Congrats on your awesome show awards!
default_aktion033.gif
At Nationals, a friend of mine had a horse with Lee how was stalled beside Catch, so I got to meet Catch up close and personal! He Is one Beautiful boy!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your newest filly!! What a great list of accomplishments also on your gorgeous horses
default_smile.png

Wow, thanks so much everyone for your kind congratulations. We sure appreciate them.

Tommy and I were down at the barn a little while ago and I decided to snap a few updated pics of the new Tymer filly. She's unfolding quickly!

tymerfilly32009.JPG

2tymerfilly32009.jpg

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

P.S. By the way Stacy, Yes, Tymer has primarily produced fillies for us too!

Tymer did produced one colt we named Lost Spoke's Tymer's Ben Hur aka "Benny" and Tommy showed him last year at the AMHA World and came in top five in the weanling halter colts division with him!

Back