2 new photos page 5

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's amazing, fabulous news!! Congrats!!
aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations on a wonderful stallion!! I think you made a great choice. With all of those foals coming I'm guessing we may not see you much, so Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Valentines Day, Happy Birthday, and Happy Easter!
default_laugh.png
Best of luck with all to come!

HUGE Congratulations to you! What a beautiful boy you have acquired! Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful foals.
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_smile.png

Beautiful stallion and great cross on Buckeroo. I've been eyeing the Scout line for the past couple of years and missed out on a couple last summer.

Lovely mare too. She should have a beauty of a foal for you.

40+ foals.. I did that one year when I had another breeders horses here - 55 foals. Never again! Too many three in one day, and once two at one time. Good luck and rest up now you'll need it.

Hmmm had my eyes on both of them!!! Good for you, they are both beautiful.

Congrats and I sure can't wait to see your foals in the next few years.

Congratulations again. You snuck in that mare on me! What fun planning all the future matings. Can't wait to meet them both. And what are you thinking going to Hawaii with 40 foals due????

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll admit I don't know a lot about mini conformation but that Stallion takes my breath away. What an amazing guy. He has such a commanding attitude. You look at him and say "Wow" aloud before you even think.

That's a lot of babies you've got on the way. How busy but how fun for you! Best of luck to all your mares. I pray you get 35 happy leggy babies.

Congratulations.... again on your acquisition of "Exodus" he's stunning.

By the way.... where's my booby prize. Ha!

Congratulations on the new mare also....

Thank you to all our LB friends - appreciate knowing we made the right choice LOL So many to choose from and opportunities are ripe out there - tough decisions but hopefully we've aligned ourselves now to have an excellent program that will get some notice.

And you can believe it when I say once again that hubby has said "NO MORE". He said we can "trade up" but no more digging in his pockets LOL

Parmela: Sera, the doll baby that she is. Being spoiled in the barn as a companion to the preemie filly. They are best buds. Sera gets her 1/2 carrot every night after feeding. LOL She's on the list of "recheck" as she was a "probable/most likely" when we ultrasounded. I do believe she's preggors as 1/2 a carrot every night does not produce that belly. LOL Yes, Merlin is her significant other (this go round anyway). I think I'll put her on the Billy Idol son this spring.

Carolyn: Yes I'm sure you do know her daddy! How's Dream doing anyway? Did you get him in time to breed for 2011 foals or just breeding this spring for the first time?

Crabby Chicken: Babies .... whew yes we'll have our hands full. This year we had 12 fillies and 5 colts - wonder if we'll be that lucky again? Holly bought an air mattress for the office in the barn this year LOL and Santa is bringing us a 4-camera system. Hopefully that helps.

Frankie/Carolyn: Absent during foaling? Are you kidding? don't you remember Holly and I on the forum till the wee hours of the morning this year? Have to do something to stay awake LOL We'll be driving you all crazy again for sure! LOL Once we laughed so hard cause we were both on the same topic on the forum replying at the same time but funny thing was, we were sitting right next to eachother in the barn office. ha

Lynn: Oh girl - Hawaii couldn't be passed up. Totally free trip through Hubby's company. Never been and would never do on our own so when offered 10 days all expenses paid .... yep no brainer. Holly had a heart attack for sure when I gave her the news but its one of those things that if I passed on going, and no babies arrived - I'd never forgive myself for passing such an opportunity. Holly and I missed alot of opportunities this year for nothing - those mares just don't get it. LOL Actually it was supposed to be 14 days but I shortened it out of guilt. LOL

Kimberle: Still working on your BOOBIE prize! LOL For those that didn't know, I had done a guessing puzzle on facebook. Cropped photos to display only a piece at a time and folks were guessing at what I had bought. It was alot of fun. Kimberle is one smart cookie! And, I even got an instant message from New Zealand the first first post saying they knew who it was! LOL That was alot of fun.

Thanks again everyone - - I cannot wait until he arrives and see him in person! You know me, there will be pictures to share! LOL

Congratulations. Gorgeous stallion.

We admire the L & D Scout breeding. There seems to be an unmistakeable look. This is our mare "Squaw Creek Outloud Faith"

394200282.jpg

Congratulations, Marlene and Holly on another couple of very nice horses.
default_saludando.gif

Thank you LB friends! Got wrapped up in holidays and now excited again thinking about him actually being on our farm and in our barn! LOL

Just learned last night that he's arriving on the 11th ............. whoohoooo can't wait to see him in person! Guess I'll be off work that morning waiting and pacing and checking the clock and cellphone for that "1 hour out" call!

I'm expecting him to look really great considering he was just in the World Show in October of this year.

Thank you to Jonathan Whitt (and mom Linda) of JSW Farms for allowing this to happen ...... they've been wonderful to communicate with - and I"m promised some more pictures - can't wait for that! LOL

default_aktion033.gif

That's it for awhile until we sell some bred mares in 2011, then we can look for some L&D Scout granddaughters to put on our Buckeroo sons. We'll have come full circle then and hopefully be producing some sought after foals.
default_risa8.gif

Happy New Year Everyone!
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back