"Catch" did it again! Pics of his new black/bay appaloosa filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Last night, a little after midnight, our lovely bay appaloosa mare CCMF Lily Blue gave us a gorgeous bay appaloosa filly! She has frosting on her hips, a gorgeous little head, and legs that go on forever. She's just everything we could have hoped for and we're feeling very blessed right now. Pics coming soon! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, our two boys "Catch" and "Lightning" did GREAT at Central Regionals several weeks ago. If you'd like to see their results, please visit our 2010 show page at: http://www.lostspokeranch.com/2010shows.html "Catch" also won central regional's Best All Around Horse!

Only a couple weeks away from the AMHA World Show...We're REALLY excited! Best wishes to each and everyone that will be attending and safe travels all around!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Very big congrats to you Dawn & Tommy, and of course Catch too! What a lovely way to end the season, I can imagine how delighted you are! Can't wait to see pics. Great news on the shows too!

Congratulations!!! Im so glad we get to see you often. Hopefully you all will be coming to Estes again!

Congratulations, she sounds lovely. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Catch & Lightning both looked wonderful at Centrals. I was in heaven being stalled near those 2. Both are amazing horses in presence & disposition. I walked by while your Catch was tied outside his stall. I stopped to admire him, he nickered & tossed his head as if to say "Don't just look at me give me a scratch".
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on your wins & looking forward to seeing y'all again at the World. Good Luck.

Oh my gosh Dawn, congrats on your new Catch filly and cant wait to see pics!! I didnt know you were expecting another one this year!

Good luck at Worlds and expect to see more great things for you guys! You also have a safe and fun trip!

Yeah, we kinda snuck this baby in! Since "Catch" only had a few months to cover a couple mares last spring, we decided to cover Lily after "Catch" returned home from the World Show. So glad we did!

Thanks everyone for your congrats, they are appreciated. Hugs all around folks!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations, she sounds lovely. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Catch & Lightning both looked wonderful at Centrals. I was in heaven being stalled near those 2. Both are amazing horses in presence & disposition. I walked by while your Catch was tied outside his stall. I stopped to admire him, he nickered & tossed his head as if to say "Don't just look at me give me a scratch".
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on your wins & looking forward to seeing y'all again at the World. Good Luck.
HaHa! That is so Catch! So did you go give him a scratch? Also, he LOVES cookies, by the way. Looking forward to seeing you at the World!

HaHa! That is so Catch! So did you go give him a scratch? Also, he LOVES cookies, by the way. Looking forward to seeing you at the World!
There was no way I could resist that face.
default_rolleyes.gif
I gave him a good scratch, then a hug & a kiss. He is quite a lady's man.
default_wub.png

We proudly introduce Lost Spoke's WD Karma...born August 31, 2010 Sired by Multi AMHA World/AMHR National Champion halter and driving stallion Lost Spoke's Winter Dreamcatcher aka "Catch"

DSC_9243.JPG

DSC_9231.JPG

DSC_9252.JPG

Oh my, she's gorgeous. Love that pretty head on her & those legs. Very nice. Congrats again.

Latest posts

Back