Quantcast

Can I see your...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

N

New_Image

Silver bays? I think Rodeo is going to be a silver bay, his hocks are shedding out dark brown and I think the legs will be too (YAY) Can I see some Silver Bays?

Songcatcher

Reaction score
Valliant, OK 74764 near Texas and Arkansas
Here is McSperitts Tennessee Promise. She is registered as a Red Dun, but there is no doubt in my mind that she is actually a Sliver Bay (absolutely no dorsal, barring, or cobwebing).

And here is her foal from this year, Songcatchers Mona Lisa, who I am sure is also a Silver Bay Pinto. The small amount of color she has in her mane and tail has a greyish cast to it. (She actually looks much reder than this picture shows)

Last edited by a moderator:

wpsellwood

Reaction score
Woodstock North 3 Doors Down, my absolute favorite on our show string. He is more red before I clip off all of his color

SBrown

Reaction score
This is one of our herd sires, Thousand Oaks Sirs Lancelot. He is a National Champion and is a son of Cross Country Call Me Sir and grandson of Lazy N Red Boy whom he resembles.

Asia

Reaction score
This is my stallion Sunshinemeadows Wild Intrigue. He was the first foal born at our farm.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Here is my show gelding, Tibbs Sundowner / Sunny (THANK YOU, ERICA!!!). He is a classic silver bay:

And my show / driving mare, Harmony Hills Harvest Gold / Goldie (THANK YOU, KIM). She is a LIGHT silver bay DUN -- many would mistakenly (sp?) call her a palomino or a dunalino:

PS Sunny's dam is almost identical in color to Goldie, minus the dun factor.

Firefall

Reaction score
This is my mare, "Lucky Four Steppins Shiner" pictured in foal a few weeks ago.

Below is her new colt, who is also a silver bay.

Marty

Reaction score
Here's my little Merry Beth !!!!! I love her to pieces !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
N

New_Image

Very pretty! I love them all
Silver bay is such a pretty color - kinda close to golden palomino - maybe thats why I love them so much!

Latest posts