Can I see your...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

Silver bays? I think Rodeo is going to be a silver bay, his hocks are shedding out dark brown and I think the legs will be too (YAY) Can I see some Silver Bays?

Here is McSperitts Tennessee Promise. She is registered as a Red Dun, but there is no doubt in my mind that she is actually a Sliver Bay (absolutely no dorsal, barring, or cobwebing).

nash003006.jpg

nash007010.jpg

And here is her foal from this year, Songcatchers Mona Lisa, who I am sure is also a Silver Bay Pinto. The small amount of color she has in her mane and tail has a greyish cast to it. (She actually looks much reder than this picture shows)

nash004005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is 3C Skip A Brooke at 3 days old, unclipped:

BrookeLeft23Days.jpg

And this is Brooke clipped:

BrookeClippedRightJuly42005.jpg

Woodstock North 3 Doors Down, my absolute favorite on our show string. He is more red before I clip off all of his color

Doors2%2052105.jpg

cbshowcard.jpg

This is my two year old show filly Cay-Lee's Celebrianna.

This is one of our herd sires, Thousand Oaks Sirs Lancelot. He is a National Champion and is a son of Cross Country Call Me Sir and grandson of Lazy N Red Boy whom he resembles.

Lancelot227.jpg

Lancelot326.jpg

This is my stallion Sunshinemeadows Wild Intrigue. He was the first foal born at our farm.

Image4.jpg

They are all very nice!

This is Lex, a yearling. Not sure why, but he sheds out so nice, much better than the others.

lexweb2.jpg

Here is my show gelding, Tibbs Sundowner / Sunny (THANK YOU, ERICA!!!). He is a classic silver bay:

Sunny12--smallest.jpg

sunny1.jpeg

sunny9.jpg

And my show / driving mare, Harmony Hills Harvest Gold / Goldie (THANK YOU, KIM). She is a LIGHT silver bay DUN -- many would mistakenly (sp?) call her a palomino or a dunalino:

Goldie%20--%20016.jpg

goldie-show-2.jpg

kim+goldie.jpg

PS Sunny's dam is almost identical in color to Goldie, minus the dun factor.

This is my mare, "Lucky Four Steppins Shiner" pictured in foal a few weeks ago.

Below is her new colt, who is also a silver bay.

Penny10thmonthinfoal.jpg

IM000782.jpg

Here's my little Merry Beth !!!!! I love her to pieces !!!!!
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

FramedMerryBeth.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty! I love them all
wub.gif
Silver bay is such a pretty color - kinda close to golden palomino - maybe thats why I love them so much!

Latest posts

Back