Cam Alert---Star is very close

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
Star is looking like she will foal today. She likes to foal during daytime. She is bred to Black for an ASPC/AMHR foal. Please think easy foaling and filly LOL. So far we have had all colts (that I dearlly love) but I so want a filly. Of course since I posted this she will probably wait and foal later
default_laugh.png

bxtr cam

Interesting...she is in the only blind spot in the stall. Also interesting that the door to the outside is open yet she is hiding in the corner with her tail going 100 mph. Guess what I will be doing today??
default_wink.png

I opened the door as I hate to keep mares inside too long but as you can see shes not wanting out there. Ughh come on star lets just get busy!!! Thanks for watching

yep. I have seen her out for a few seconds then back in. Go, Star, go!!

Kay I watched star for a while last night, she was biting at her sides a little. I was hoping for a filly for you but so far nothing!

Will keep fingers crossed for a healthy filly and easy delivery!

Hi Kay. was just watching you pick out her stall. I think you might have missed a couple of little apples over there in the corner ;-) Seems so funny to sit here and watch while you're over there. Guess I better finish my cold drink and go pick out a couple of messy corners in my barn!

oh great the one time im out there in shorts and your watching LOL. Its so hot today.

Shes waxing now and urinating constantly. Manure is almost like water so it was a real pain to clean. Milk sample was thick and sticky and turning yellow. Come on star lets go early!!!!!

Her tail certainly is busy! Maybe she is waiting till dark since you told us she usually foals in the daytime.
default_laugh.png

Apparently she just wants to make a liar out of me LOL. Hubby is checking her

Every once in a while the angle is just right, or maybe wrong, and that white target on her bum looks like a bubble
default_wacko.png

#$@%^

Glad I didnt bet money on her foaling growls

Just an fyi that shes acting really strange this morning. Hopefully?

Sending filly wishes that way for ya ! this is pretty neat the first mare on a foal cam

Ive been able to see how neat !

Im just clicking back and forth while i browse she was itchin her hinny pretty good on that post by the door
default_wink.png

walking around etc.. now just kinda hangin out

yeah probably good thing you didnt bet money youd be out a few pennies
default_wink.png

I have to take my doggie to the vet in 15min and watch while im gone the first mare i get to see and maybe watch foal

on the webcam im goin to miss ! LOL will check asap when i get back though

come on star !

She ate her grain but not really touching the hay. When I went to get a milk sample I barely touched her udder and it was squirting out

come on star im tired

She just has to make such a huge production of this. Geesh

Latest posts

Back