Cam Alert---Star is very close

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just happened to flip the cam on and she is acting really restless and layed down and got right back up so I bet it will happen before noon!
default_rolleyes.gif

10 am is when she foaled last year so Im hoping as we are about 50 mins from there.

great i didnt miss it ! im back from the vet now im goin to be glued to the computer to watch this mare !

Okay I did not give hubby permission to go in there LOL. He must see something as he cleaned the stall again

she is aweful uncomfy acting - circling alot that was sweet of your hubby to give her a lil pep talk ! LOL

Im excited for ya !

come on star people are waiting !

He said her vulva is longer so maybe she will get going but then again maybe not LOL

Glad to see I didnt miss anything last night!! Poor Star looks so uncomfortable this morning...will someone please go in and scratch her bum....she's so itchy. And her little tail is going and going. Come on Star..baby today maybe??

Im going to give her a few mins and then open her door. She looks so close but I dont like her in a stall so long

good luck with foal watch hopefully its soon! Mine is at 330 today and under camera as well so I can watch yours and mine.
default_smile.png
We just had one born last friday that I swore would never come (it was the mare that stopped contractions, posted here earlier). Its gotta be soon if her bag is hot and full. try to get some sleep. Maybe somebody can share foal watch? well keep us posted.

I guess we are in a holding pattern. All signs say go but Star says no LOL. Waxing more today so maybe she will take pity on me and foal

thanks for watching

Sorry! I think my server dropped but I got it back up. I may run out and check her one more time before it gets too dark and see if any progress is being made.

She kicks, paces, bites and then stands like a statue ughhhh

Sorry! I think my server dropped but I got it back up. I may run out and check her one more time before it gets too dark and see if any progress is being made.
She kicks, paces, bites and then stands like a statue ughhhh
What is in that water of yours, Kay?! LOL. I should talk; Lex went 372...
default_wacko.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well since I have been wrong the last 2 nights I hate to say but she is very very swollen now in the back and is dripping so its got to be soon. Please please please LOL. I dont know if any of you saw my neighbor abby giving her a back rub but she also put a big pink bow on stars stall handle. Way too cute! Gave me such a giggle when I went out.

Guess Ill put a pot of coffee on. Sure Karla rub it in that you get to sleep all night
default_laugh.png

Im up watching late how exciting cant wait to see this baby. praying for a safe and happy foaling.

Latest posts

Back