Cam Alert---Star is very close

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, Kay--I worked today--shopped for fly masks, ate at Paneras, bought some fabric, worked Rosie and Mazie, cleaned pastures, hauled water, walked 1.5 miles... I'm beat. I'll talk about you and Star and Starlet in my prayers though.
default_smile.png

WOW still no baby ! I thought for sure I had missed it as I had to leave this am at like 930cst on a spur of the moment run i had to go

help my hubby at work and all i thought about was that i was goin

to miss the baby !

i do notice tonight that her tail is a bit more elevated than earlier. Maybe I will get to watch for a bit tonight

Come on Star !

oops double post! to excited waiting for that foal !
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched her all night until morning, most of today and all tonight too. Looks like she's in "wind up" mode!

As in baseball:

Here's the wind up! (early labor walking)

The pitch! (down)

Home run! (foal!)

LOL

I'm tired of watching her along with you Kay!
default_smile.png

LOL thanks for that breakdown Reo
default_biggrin.png
I am new to this and was wondering how long it would be now that she is heating up! That was very helpful
default_smile.png

P.S. How can she eat at a time like this
default_wacko.png

I watched her all night until morning, most of today and all tonight too. Looks like she's in "wind up" mode!
As in baseball:

Here's the wind up! (early labor walking)

The pitch! (down)

Home run! (foal!)

LOL

I'm tired of watching her along with you Kay!
default_smile.png

First time I was able to get on this post and thought for sure I missed it. Looks like she might be ready now and I am watching!

Come on star, lets see that baby!

Filly??? (two umm holes?)

Latest posts

Back