Cam Alert---Star is very close

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think we do. This little one is a fast learner though
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It was amazing to see how the mare kept positioning her self to be almost in kaykay's lap. What a sweet little mare. I hope that the rest of her Mom time goes as well. Congrats, Kaykay. I hope this is the filly you were wanting.

I am just estatic!! Shes a beautiful black & white pinto filly with a goregous head. I have never seen one walk and go to the milk bar that fast in all my years. Woohoooooooo. Finally a filly!!!!!

Thanks so much for watching with us

Oh my gosh--I cannot believe how much she looks like her mother!! See--Starlet--just like I said.
default_laugh.png
Kay--congrats on another beeeeutiful baby--and a filly to boot. Yes!
default_488.gif

PS-did you see my time prediction in my email?
default_wink.png

I can't wait for close up color pics!!

I just checked your cam and so glad to see she foaled, sounds like it was a text book delivery and strong foal! And smiled when I saw how much the filly looked like her mother, I knew it was a filly before I read your post, she is beauuutiful!!! Congratulations!!!
default_wub.png

I've watched a few foalings on the 'puter, but this one was truly special. The gentleness of the mare and the way she wanted to be with you
default_wub.png
The filly was so alert and ready to get on with life. Thanks for sharing it, kaykay. (Star is no longer a "daytime foaler," is she?
default_wink.png
)

Congrats. Just what was ordered, and more.

Aww I missed it
default_sad.png
lol but o well congratulations on a gorgeous filly, pictures???? I love the markings that I can see
default_smile.png

I missed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_sad.png
I was watching her last night up til like 11pm then i started haveing issues with my computer

darn dial up - it kept saying that the server for the camera was dropped and stuff about an ip address blah blah

thats a foriegn lang. to me !

I am tryin to get it working again and stuff so i can see her

maybe you will post pics soon so i can see

but congrats and im glad she is healthy !

Latest posts

Back