Block List

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

LittleRibbie

Reaction score
I have 2 people on my block list And I never put anyone on it..never even knew how to !! Is there a way to take these two people off . Or are these 2 people that dont want PMs from me?? Jeeze I hope not....now what did I do!! Any help would be appreciated, Thanks, Heidi

Brandi*

Reaction score
Yes I too have 4 people on my block list that DO NOT need to be there. They are people I actually talk to a lot on here
default_unsure.png
I will be checking back hoping for an answer.

anoki

Reaction score
Wow, glad you posted about this....I went and checked mine, and I had 2 people on there too...and I KNOW I didn't put them there.....
default_unsure.png

~kathryn

LittleRibbie

Reaction score
Whow, thanks for making me feel better...maybe its just a bad sort of a week ...but Im so dang sensitive lately I didnt know what to think. Heidi

bonloubri

Reaction score
I didn't know we had a block list. I just checked and there were three on mine which I have now deleted. One of them was Marty and there is no way I would have blocked her.

Mona

Reaction score
It may be a friends list, but it does say it is the blocked list. I have the other moderators in my list (Mary Lou, Carol, and Liz) as I had them in my contact list before the upgrade. Now at the top of the list it says blocked list, but beside each name it says allowed, so they are a friends/contact list in there too. It probably just states allow or disallow beside each name.

Sterling

Reaction score
My friends who I PM most are on that list and also listed in the block list. I thought like Mona...that somehow it was a do or don't type of list where you have the option to block or not.

Alex

Reaction score
Same thing happened here. Got it fixed but the people who need to be there arent anymore.
default_wacko.png

Keri

Reaction score
No one on my block list. Maybe it thought the people you PM'd most got put into being blocked??? I don't PM that often.

Brandi*

Reaction score
So should I delete them off my block list? The names include Marty, Charlene, Jill and ShaunaL, all people who I talk to frequently so I certainly didn't put them there
default_rolleyes.gif

Mona

Reaction score
So should I delete them off my block list? The names include Marty, Charlene, Jill and ShaunaL, all people who I talk to frequently so I certainly didn't put them there
default_rolleyes.gif
Brandi, look to the right of each name in the list. I think it will say (allowed) or something similar. If it does, it means they are your friends list, not blocked list.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I checked out my blocked list and no one was on it. But, I was confusing it with the "ignore" list which is different and I did eventually find how to get to that too. I think the block list is for PM's and the ignore is for public posts.

It's neat seeing the new things, and the different things, with the new format.

MorningMist

Reaction score
Oh wow!

I checked mine after reading this and it turns out that I had blocked my own mother somehow!
default_whistling.gif
Uh oh, that is certainly not good.
default_no.gif

***Sorry Mom!!!!!!***
default_oops.gif

HGFarm

Reaction score
I didnt have anyone in mine, but I didnt have a friends list in there either. Sounds like they possibly ended up on both?

Latest posts