Block List

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleRibbie

Reaction score
I have 2 people on my block list And I never put anyone on it..never even knew how to !! Is there a way to take these two people off . Or are these 2 people that dont want PMs from me?? Jeeze I hope not....now what did I do!! Any help would be appreciated, Thanks, Heidi

Yes I too have 4 people on my block list that DO NOT need to be there. They are people I actually talk to a lot on here
default_unsure.png
I will be checking back hoping for an answer.

Wow, glad you posted about this....I went and checked mine, and I had 2 people on there too...and I KNOW I didn't put them there.....
default_unsure.png

~kathryn

Whow, thanks for making me feel better...maybe its just a bad sort of a week ...but Im so dang sensitive lately I didnt know what to think. Heidi

I didn't know we had a block list. I just checked and there were three on mine which I have now deleted. One of them was Marty and there is no way I would have blocked her.

It may be a friends list, but it does say it is the blocked list. I have the other moderators in my list (Mary Lou, Carol, and Liz) as I had them in my contact list before the upgrade. Now at the top of the list it says blocked list, but beside each name it says allowed, so they are a friends/contact list in there too. It probably just states allow or disallow beside each name.

My friends who I PM most are on that list and also listed in the block list. I thought like Mona...that somehow it was a do or don't type of list where you have the option to block or not.

Same thing happened here. Got it fixed but the people who need to be there arent anymore.
default_wacko.png

No one on my block list. Maybe it thought the people you PM'd most got put into being blocked??? I don't PM that often.

So should I delete them off my block list? The names include Marty, Charlene, Jill and ShaunaL, all people who I talk to frequently so I certainly didn't put them there
default_rolleyes.gif

So should I delete them off my block list? The names include Marty, Charlene, Jill and ShaunaL, all people who I talk to frequently so I certainly didn't put them there
default_rolleyes.gif
Brandi, look to the right of each name in the list. I think it will say (allowed) or something similar. If it does, it means they are your friends list, not blocked list.

I checked out my blocked list and no one was on it. But, I was confusing it with the "ignore" list which is different and I did eventually find how to get to that too. I think the block list is for PM's and the ignore is for public posts.

It's neat seeing the new things, and the different things, with the new format.

Oh wow!

I checked mine after reading this and it turns out that I had blocked my own mother somehow!
default_whistling.gif
Uh oh, that is certainly not good.
default_no.gif

***Sorry Mom!!!!!!***
default_oops.gif

I didnt have anyone in mine, but I didnt have a friends list in there either. Sounds like they possibly ended up on both?

Latest posts

Back