Big Brother Live Feeds

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
I do watch the live feeds during the day when they are awake and today have been a good one. Fights between Rachel and Brendon, Fights between Rachel/Brendon and Jeff/Jordan. I hope they show it on the shows, it was great. Oh before that, fights between Rachel and Shelly. Porche and Shelly. The only ones not fighting, Dani and Adam. It was great.

So tonight and tomorrow night will hopefully be good.

I'm so glad I can't get the live feeds!(darn dial up
default_wink.png
) I'd get nothing done! As it is my schedule is all wacky with the after dark stuff! LOL!!
default_laugh.png

I can't wait to see tonights show! I hope it's a good one!

Bye Bye Brendon!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
(I hope....
default_yes.gif
)

I'm not reading anything on this thread b/c I'm scared it will have spoilers but have to chime in with much love for the show! I get all the movie channels and had been recording the Big Brother After Dark live feed, but never seemed to make the time to watch it. Years ago, I got the life feeds on the computer but went the same way. I think I'm addicted to the edited and concentrated version of the drama we get 3x a week!!! Can't wait for tonight
default_biggrin.png

I would never post anything in detail that hasn't been shown yet, I know to many people live for the shows. I do too but I also see how much editing they do to make someone look a certain way, I find that interesting. Its like see two sides to the same people. And since live feeds don't show who is evicted, Thursday is my favorite night.

Hehe, Karen! I caved. Had to read what you just said! I have no doubt you are right. Honestly, I wish they'd air a condensed version of the live feeds every day. I would subscribe to and watch it. H would, too, though he acts like he doesn't like "my" trashy reality tv shows. He won't hardly "shut up" his narration as we watch "my" trashy reality shows. I'd be all for BB going year round and with those edited daily editions. I'm such a junky!

The one thing I will say is you have no idea how much these people EAT ! ! All day long they are eating. Then complain when clothes get tight. This is why while not on TV they are in sweats or stretch shorts. LOL Funny people.

The one thing I will say is you have no idea how much these people EAT ! ! All day long they are eating. Then complain when clothes get tight. This is why while not on TV they are in sweats or stretch shorts. LOL Funny people.
LOL! I thought so!! Everytime I watch After Dark it seems like they ALWAYS making something to eat! I makes me want to eat! LOL! The other night Rachel made some kind of burger cheese dip and man did it look good! LOL!

Also (i'm sure it's just me) did you all notice how much they leave the fridge door open.... total pet peeve of mine!! LOL!!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back