Yes its Big Brother again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
If you haven't seen it or heard, by now I think everyone knows that Shelly voted against Jeff and Kalia sent him to the jury house. Oh well, thats the game. If I had been in their shoes, he would have hit road sooner. But some people are not taking it quite so well.

Shelly's family have been sent death threats, someone on a Hate Shelly Moore FB page stated that her daughter should be kidnapped, raped and murdered. Someone else posted the phone number to Child Services and urged others to call the number and say that Shelly has molested her daughter, so she will be taken away. They have also posted the numbers to the company she works for (as a consultant, she built the company and then sold it) trying to get her fired. There are many more but thank goodness FB cleaned out the worst. I think they are even calling in the FBI to investigate the threats.

While I am a fan of Big Brother, watch the live feeds and DVR Big Brother After Dark, I would never wish harm to any of the people. After all, its only a game and most people will lie, backstab and flip to other sides to win that big prize.

This has not been a good season in my opinion, they never should have put the new people in with past house guests. Just not a smart move.

*If you want to watch BB online because football is ruining you night, here is the link to watch. I tried it last week and it worked very good for me.*

http://www.justin.tv/leon_g?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's crazy. Some people really need to get a life
default_wacko.png
Although Shelly is a liar (and believes her own lies) and a weak person I don't wish her harm lol It's a game, a TV show!!

Oh my gosh! We all have our favorites but holy moly thats taking it WAY to far! IT's just a game! Her poor family! Some people are just nuts!

LOL Matt, have you listened to Jeff or Rachel and even Dani. They have lied more than anyone on the show. The difference is Shelly made a game move and took out a favorite, I don't care if she lied, she played the best social game since Dr Will. But she is correct that no one would beat Jeff or Jordan.

Jeff even told Rachel he didn't throw the veto that could have saved Brendon, but he did. He said so in his DR conversations. He was screaming at Shelly then when it was up to her if he stayed or left, he was begging for a second chance, hum like Dani did and he backdoored her. So they are all playing a liars game, if it was me there and I had to lie to win, you can bet I would come up with much better lies LOL.

Not a Shelly fan but this is ridiculous.

What about Housewives of Beverly Hills and the husband suicide? I had watched and liked the show last year (Jiggy is my favorite cast member) but that's it for me now. I couldn't watch knowing how the show hurt someone to that extent
default_sad.png

I never watch the Housewives shows, first most aren't even married anymore and second I have yet to see one of them clean a house or cook a meal. Except Bethany but she only cooks.

I am looking forward to Survivor, Russell's nephew is going to be on it.

she played the best social game since Dr Will
I loved Chilltown... WIll/Boogie. They really knew how to play this game. Yeah, they could be annoying and manipulative - but it worked...

NONE of these people could last on Survivor - no groceries, no bedrooms, no showers, no hot tubs.... but Russell's nephew? Mmmmkay. Do not tell me that Coach is back again (ick!) ... *goes off to find out*

ETA: OMG - he is. Noooooo - the man is a delusional, conceited jerk and I do not want him on my TV....
default_smileypuke.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
NONE of these people could last on Survivor - no groceries, no bedrooms, no showers, no hot tubs.... but Russell's nephew? Mmmmkay. Do not tell me that Coach is back again (ick!) ... *goes off to find out*
ETA: OMG - he is. Noooooo - the man is a delusional, conceited jerk and I do not want him on my TV....
default_smileypuke.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

So true on all of the above!!

Huge Survivor fan here!!
default_saludando.gif

Too true, Minimom
default_smile.png
I can't watch "reality" shows where the family is involved. It's just not right IMHO. I prefer "reality" shows like Big Brother and Survivor, where they are debriefed at the end and made to realise that, yes, it's just a game. A "game" where the whole family is involved is asking for trouble....
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back