BB's Foaling Thread FILLY!!! NEW Pics FINALLY!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am up. Thanks so much. Please don't feel like you have to stayed glued. I appreciate the help.

no worries, we don't want any incidents at this stage.
default_wink.png
She slept for 2 hours early this morning but I didn't bother you again cos she was sleeping. The first time she went down she had me worried cos she was really restless and looking at her tummy. Sorry if I woke you for nothing
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you DID wake me up and you scared the crap out of me, or I should say my phone gave me a heart attack going off next to my ear from a deep sleep lol but I am GLAD you called.
default_yes.gif
She was acting VERY off for her, she NEVER goes on her side like that etc, I think maybe foal was moving, we will see how much more dropped she is when I get out there in the next little bit.

default_new_rofl.gif
sorry I scared you
default_new_shocked.gif
you said ring if she is down for long so I obeyed boss
default_whistling.gif

LOL I have not woken up to any sort of an alarm for SO long. My body was in shock hahahaha, I am glad you called, I got up and peed, came back to look again and she was standing up and doing nothing...watched her for a bit. But after you called and my eyes focused, she was on her side, rolling her neck and head around and looking all out of sorts, she NEVER does that, so that WAS new behaviour and something to note! Hopefully it means this kid will be here SOON!
default_smile.png
Also she was laying and sleeping like that ALL the time before she got sick, then she didn't lay down at all for days, so now she is again I hope it is because she is feeling better.

I only saw her cough a few times so lets hope she is getting better. I doubt she will foal unless she is well. Nature seems to take care of these things.

I could hardly stand watching her on the cam a few days back she coughed SO much and it was too sad.
default_sad.png
Her cough was less yesterday and she was seeming her perky self again...I have only known her prego and uncomfy but she has always been sassy, can't wait to see her true colors when jr. is out.

she sure is pretty
default_blush.png
I have a blue roan and I am hoping to get a red roan foal out of one of my mares this year.

I am not a huge roan fan, but somehow both my minis are roans lol. My two year old stud colt is a grulla roan with blue eyes and is stunning. I just would have preferred he didn't carry roan because it washes out his dun factor in the summer, if this girl gives me my wanted dun/grulla filly, I am guessing it will also have roan too just because I preferred it didn't lol.

Yeah my grulla has the dark face, and with the blue eyes it is pretty cool.

Blue eyes sure are cool and depending on what is causing them, they sure can do their own thing. Diane, your Pecan Sandi mare on your sold page is my Quest's granddam on his dam's side. The Lucky Star colt on your sold page is also his relation.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
she sure is pretty
default_blush.png
I have a blue roan and I am hoping to get a red roan foal out of one of my mares this year.
Uh-uhmm. I can always put Lil Newt on that airplane. He has to be red roan. His face and legs are brown compared to Memphis and the older colt J R. I mean geldging J R. Had to geld him before I got hurt. Lil Newt is my sweetie!

Now I need pics of Little Newt
I will put some on Breezy/Choctaw (No Chance to marestare) later since he is Breezy's full brother. Gotta go try new halters that arrived in the mail on my fur-kids. I got newborn for Elvis. Bet it swallows him!

Sides very flat today, flanks very hollow. Milk is amber color and VERY thick and sticky today even though still only can express a few drops. Tested as high as it can on calcium and between 7.2 and 6.8 marks on the pH.

Wow, day 344. Time to pop out that little one! What is it with these mares having milk that either tests or looks/feels ready but no babies???

She has only had any "liquid" I could express and test for the past two days, but it sure jumped up in texure within a day, yesterday clear and light and sticky, today a darker color VERY thick feeling and VERY sticky, today is day 343 so I hope it is SOON!
default_smile.png

She has only had any "liquid" I could express and test for the past two days, but it sure jumped up in texure within a day, yesterday clear and light and sticky, today a darker color VERY thick feeling and VERY sticky, today is day 343 so I hope it is SOON!
default_smile.png
Sounds like a baby this weekend to me! Wishing all goes well for you and your mare and new little one.

Yesterday the pH was lower...Diane did you see my note about my stud colt?

Latest posts

Back