BB's Foaling Thread FILLY!!! NEW Pics FINALLY!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh posting at the same time as you!!

MANY CONGRATULATIONS!! Well done you!! And a filly as well - brilliant!

Hope all is well when the vet comes. Cant wait for the pictures - once you have had some sleep!!

WAY TO GO!!!! So happy all ended well. Looking fwd to pix.

Get you some much needed rest and hope the vet check goes very very well. You have to be running on pure adrenalin.
default_yes.gif

Yahooooooooooooooo
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I am so happy that all went well and you deserve a pat on the back for being there so fast and calling for help. It doesn't matter who pulled her out as long as she is out and healthy.

I can't wait for pics
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Oh congrats on your little filly. That all sounded so scary but you both pulled it off and will have a gorgeous new girl to drool over.

Cant wait to see pics

CONGRATULATIONS!! SO glad she is safe!

Okay, here she is, Dazzling Stars Peaches 'n' Cream aka Peaches. These pics are not good, I will try to get better later but everything right now is muddy, wet and covered in snow. Vet was out, confirmed red bag but not due to infection...so either stress from rhino or other... Will watch her close next pregnancy. NO tears out or in. NO infection, needed slight pelvic adjustment. I haven't measured her yet but she has LONG LEGS! I do believe she also has roan on top of the dun and tobiano. VERY sweet filly, very personable and has a lot of GO! BB is a EXCELLENT mom and very good about us being with her and the foal, vet fell in love with her and couldn't believe what an awesome mare she was.

IMG_4413 copy.jpg

IMG_4465 copy.jpg

IMG_4434 copy.jpg

IMG_4448 copy.jpg

IMG_4418 copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh!!!!!! What an absoloutly sweet faced gorgeous filly!!!!!!! I just want to snuggle her!! I love her name! Beautiful baby well done to you n to bb!! Wow you must be exhausted!!!! Hope you have had a very good rest! Congratulations to all of you! She is darling!

Oh thank you for the pictures and the update! What a gorgeous little girl!! So glad BB is ok after what must have been as much of an ordeal to her as it was for you.

Again many congratulations to everyone, this little filly is a very lucky little girl. Cant wait for some pics when your weather changes and you can get BB and Peaches out for a short while.

She is beautiful! Such a sweet little face! Congrats again! Thank you for the photos!

Oh, HUGE congratulations!!! And a job well done all around too. So glad you had help when you needed it. And such a lovely little bit with such a pretty head. You must be thrilled!!!!! I would be too.

Oh Liz she is just adorable and I love her colour. Thanks for posting pics, I can't wait for more.

default_saludando.gif

Thanks for the compliments everyone, she is a NICE filly with LEG to spare and a gorgeous little head and superb attitude. She has some lax tendons in her front legs but they are already improving. I will post some better pictures in a week or two as she unfolds more.
default_smile.png
Also, now this foal is on the ground, I need to worm Mom, she is constantly itching her butt. The vet didn't want me to worm her before foaling because she was already under stress...I am certain he told me what to worm her with but I don't remember, was firing on too few brain cells at the time. What kind do I need to do that is safe for a nursing mare? I think I will get answers faster here than waiting to hear from my vet.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back