Barn Shoes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go through a pair or so of good tennies every year in the barn. Flip flops some in the summer, but can't wear them like I used to as my feet hurt.
default_wacko.png
Ariat riding shoes when it's not muddy and if it matters how I look LOL, chore boots from Muck in the mud and in winter (awesome boots).

Jan

In my riding days, Roper put out a nice selection of very comfortable lace up paddock boots.

I lived in them around the barn and they were good for riding too.

Today, well let's just say move-over Leanna because although I'm not wearing flip flops,

I wear crocs. Michael got me started on them two years ago and now I can't stop buying crocs. I have several pairs. My barn crocs, and then I have my "go to town" crocs,

and then I have my dress up crocs
default_new_shocked.gif
I recently bought some for the Hus and Dan and although they said thanks but no thanks, they have been wearing them too. I just love crocs! Crocs, awesome invention!~
ME TOO!!!! Crocks, Crocks and More Crocks!! They are wonderful when you have to muck out the stalls, spray them with bleach water, hose them off they are as good as new! But.... When I am with the Big horses in there stalls I do wear better foot protection...

Latest posts

Back