Awesome Burnt Toast is an All Star!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pwest2u2

Reaction score
I can't believe it my very first year and we got our All Star in Amateur Versatility Under. If it hadn't been for Syndi and Nicole, at Triple Heart Ranch Training Center and all the hard work they did. Toastie and I had never been able to do it. Also the judges were very nice to us. Just think this was in only 2 shows, maybe this year we can do more. Boy did we have fun. Just had to share, I am so proud of my Toastie.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations to you....versatility is quite an accomplishment, it shows you can hold your own in everything - halter, jumping, driving.....
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations! That's awesome that you did so well your first year it. Versatility is such a fun class
default_smile.png

Terrific results! Congratulations!!!

Liz

default_488.gif

Gooo ToastyOs!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Congratulations, Patty!
default_cheekkiss.gif
Thanks so much, I was so lucky to have Toast come into my life. He is the best for a mom just starting out in showing. Nicole you were great working with us. If it wasn't for you and Syndi I would have never even tried. Thanks agian for all the hours you put in.
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Patty CONGRATS GIRL. Sorry, haven't been on for a few days so missed the original post. I am so proud of you and Toast. You both have proven your bond. You deserve every ribbon you recieve. You work hard and it shows.

GOSH I am so proud of you and TOASTY OOOOOO's......

Can't wait to see you out there showing again. You are so much fun to watch. You have that perma grin going on through the entire class...LOLOL

Plus you get to show the boy......Trinidad..... His brother Establo Tabasco placed 7th in All Stars for 2 yr old stallion over 33-37.

Congrats Patty on your Toasty.

Doing well in that class is such a great accomplishment and something to really be proud of.

Tommy

Back