"as the stomach churns"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one thing that may cause a bit of a stir...amy's bulldog is having a c-section on november 7. amy is planning to bring her and, of course, the puppies to work every day for heaven only knows how long sooo.....
the way that dog farts, OMG!!!!!, she will HAVE to be kept in the back room. not sure how that's gonna set with amy but after all, it IS a business, not a freakin' ZOO. it's one thing to bring a dog to work occasionally, i love for my own dogs to go with me once in a while, but a new mommy with puppies is a little over the top, as far as i'm concerned.

stay tuned....
default_wink.png

LOL! Oh yeah, that is going to be INTERESTING!! I can see it now: puppies whimpering while you are on the phone; the tantalizing aroma of "dog fart" wafting through the office (*gagging* lol); Amy taking "mommy dog" out to relieve herself and forgetting to come back for hours.... yep, that should be interesting!
default_laugh.png

Oh man Charlene.... LOL! Shoot, what will we do all winter!!? Really though, I do hope it continues to work out ok and that the gentle hint, applied with an 8 pound hammer, sunk in.

Back