Anyone have a dark stained wood cart?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you know you will have to post pictures of it
default_biggrin.png
.I'm so glad you'll be getting it soon,.
Trust me, I will be like a foreign tourist let loose in a koala park with the camera. Expect annoying amounts of photos when it arrives!

I have missed seeing you arund btw Peggy. I have been 'good' and not mare staring until my exams are over
default_crybaby.gif

Holy smokes, I get a peek at it before it even gets here..rather by mistake I might add!!!

I was browsing old links I had bookmarked in my cart search and was looking at them before I deleted them (and okay, was looking at carts instead of revising for my mental health nursing subject exam) and found a pic of my cart, it had just been added to the website and absolutely has to be mine as I modified the slat length and opted for tufting,pinstripes etc. Not confirmed that it is yet, but I have no doubt - my mods and requests were very specific.

The pics did not have the brass rein rail and brass hubs I also chose, but I imagine they would not be listed as 'standard' anyway.

Pam was beyond awesome throughout the whole process, nothing was too much trouble for her to organise, it was a very pleasing transaction and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone. I felt completely safe and secure making the purchase

I probably don't want to link to the website it is on, as it is not the lovely Pam from Silver Penny Farm who worked so hard to organise the details on it with the cart maker.

The right click only saves the whole series of images. Argh, so keen to share. My husband is a timber craftsman himself so it is money he feels happy to part with for such a fine looking wooden vehicle. I am SO happy with it.
default_thumbup.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it is definitely my cart that is on the website.

Oh wow oh wow. Don't know if I can resist linking...Argh, I can't! Here it is

http://www.sunriseponyfarm.com/img/5deluxe_Big.jpg

The brass rein rail and hubs are not pictured for the purpose of the listing, but the cart actually does have them.

I am one VERY happy woman.

Latest posts

Back