Any Boston Terrier owners out there?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKC

Reaction score
My brother and sister in law got one that I love and she seems to love me too. I want to take her home, but they won't have any of that.

Kim

Yep., unfortunately...OOOOPss did I say that out loud? :DOH! They are a riot, but VERY high energY!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

We have Tinkerbell (SMART as a whip)and Dozer (as in Bulldozer and dumb as a box of rocks!) what a pathetic buncha mutts!LOL.

See told, ya, just pathetic, huh? But how can you stay mad at that face???
default_wub.png

Tinks006.jpg

This is "STINKERbell" dressed up for a pet parade.

DSC00142.jpg

And Dozer..
default_wacko.png

Dozerandmuttnextdoor002.jpg

YES! And I just LOVE my little clown!
default_wub.png
Our little girl weighs about 13-15 pounds and is the friendliest, loveable little dog!! She can be crazy, yet loves to snuggle, and really has a hard time keeping that tongue in her mouth when within a tongue's length from someone's face!
default_yes.gif

Here is a pic of our "Molly", and to see more of her you can visit her page by clicking HERE .

molly1.jpg

Thanks for responding.

TangoMango- Awww! They are so cute.

Mona- Your Molly is adorable as well. I see you have a boxer as well.. my brother has a boxer and a Boston.
default_smile.png
My brothers little Izzy looks a lot like your Molly.

I never thought I would like anything more than our Sheltie(would love to rescue a greyhound one day). But their Little Izzy(I think she is less than a year old) is such a sweetheart.

The breeder of their Boston stopped breeding which I'm dissapointed about because I would have loved to have had another one like Izzy.

They brought her here and she was very respectful. She was full of energy. My Sheltie didn't know what to think of her. Abby is very quiet. Izzy ran circles around here, but when it came time to settle down she would just jump right in your lap. I went to visit them a few days ago. Izzy had just been spayed. She stood right at my legs the entire time. She is just the cutest. My husband thanks them for giving me my puppy fix everytime we see them. I just want to take her home.

Thanks for sharing

A friend of mine in Michigan raises them. She has one puppy left if your interested, PM me and I can give you her contact info.

here is our sweetheart Paris.We love her so much.
default_biggrin.png
they are sure sweet dogs.

DSC04006.jpg

DSC04001.jpg
she loves her toys. She acts like she is sucks a bottle or something to cute.
default_yes.gif

Here are a couple pix of our little guy Charlie. I can't believe he's going to be 5 years old this month. We really love the BT personality. They're so happy and act like little clowns.

charliesmall.jpg

feb95.jpg

We have two. They are both super lazy most of the time. Now if they escape the house or yard then all of a sudden they have energy to burn. We are rehomeing one as he seems to have a conflict with most of the dogs in the house, but mainly the boxer.

I to love them tho. We have decided after all the dogs we have pass away our breeds of choice are boxer and boston

default_aktion033.gif
I got my Ruthie in September she's around 8 months and we just
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
her! So funny. She is also known as...

Rufus, Ruf-a-loof, ooofie, oofus poor little girl LOL

002.jpg

and her christmas pic

I got an email over the weekend that there is a 2 year old Boston in a Tennesee shelter that is due to be put down today.
default_no.gif

Too bad I didn't see this posting sooner!

I would have taken the Maine Coon somehow....

> Toy Poodle - 8 yrs old - owner surrender. Blind. L Very sweet and

> loving. Even though he cant see he will jump in your arms and lay his

> head on your shoulder like a baby. He is black and needs to be

> groomed in the worst way. Housebroken. Male.

>

> ******Purebred Corgi - 9 yrs old - owner surrender - male. Tan and

white.

> Housebroken. Male. Very very sweet and loyal dog.

>

> Purebred Boston Terrier - female - approximately 2 years old. Found

> wandering and in heat on Donelson pike 3 days ago and is the most

> incredible dog ever. Has long tail but can tell full-blooded - ( I

> have two Bostons) She loves everyone and gets along with cats and

> other dogs.

>

> Himalayan - Female - flat faced - spayed and beautiful. Needs to be

> only cat.

>

> Registered Maine Coon - 8 months old - male - not neutered. Loves all

> cats.

>

> Litter of 4 shorthair kittens - approximately 3 months old. Black/

> white, silver/white, tabby/white. 2 girls and 2 boys.

>

> All will be euthanized Monday if no new home found - my cell 485

> 6439.

>

> Thanks

>

> Tim Jarman

Sorry I don't have any pics of mine at work. Bostons are the best. They are funny, good with people, and so loving. Mine loves to play with the horses then jump in the water trough and cool off.

Thanks
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize to you for passing the rescue info, turns out the individual wanting contacted is major league crooked! I got the following:

PLEASE EXERCISE CAUTION when dealing with this individual. He has been described as volatile and unpredictable. Please forward to any yahoo groups he might participate in as well as DNA's. It is feared he will get individual addresses to befriend rescuers after shelters ban him. He does not own a house. If anyone has given him dogs you might want to check on them. He told one dog rescuer that he had a guest house outside his mansion where he keeps his animals. In reality Mr. Jarman lives in a section of a rented duplex located in the Donelson/Hermitage area.

The above mention person Mr.Tim Jarmon was evicted from a section 8 property prior to residing at his current residence.

These are records of his companion Javier.

http://ccc.nashville.gov/pls/portal/PORTAL...ANTNAMEPUB.show

Two more records on Tim - http://ccc.nashville.gov/pls/portal/PORTAL...ANTNAMEPUB.show

He is a very proficient liar. He will say none of the records are his. Note his company name and initials. If anyone really wants to pursue it they might call the parties involved. General Sessions would have their address and contact info.

Back