AMHR Nationals RESULTS Online?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the AMHR Nationals Results will be posted throughout the show online? I know in previous years, http://www.horseshowsonline.com/ , did carry the results which were updated a few times a day. I'm not sure if they will be this year. Anyone know??? I'm on pins and needles to see how it goes for our friends with their horses and a really special stallion of my own!

default_biggrin.png

Jill,

I was just about to the post the same question! I have been away showing our big horses and barely had a chance to talk to Sheryl. I'm anxious to see how everyone does! I'm just hoping our lil T2 behaves for her! :)

I do not think it will be on horseshowsonline.com it is not currently listed there that I could find. I think just like Congress it will be on Horsestudbook.com though. They were good about updating Congress a couple of times a day.

I had tried to look at the Congress results online and know others were -- but I wasn't able to figure it out
default_sad.png
I'm not sure how you pull up and see the results.

Looking at the horsestudbook.com I can see they do not even have any horses entered so it might not work for this show until they get it all entered.

To see results you click on the AMHR logo*do not have to be even logged in or registered*

go to the left of the screen and click on shows

find the show you are looking for click on the show-

scroll down to Judges Class results is what it says I think

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thank you!!!!!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif

I had tried and tried before and I think the only thing I hadn't tried what that "Judge's Class Results"
default_frusty.gif

I assumed the results would be online similar to the Congress results this year, but since none of the Nationals info is loaded, I'm a little worried.
default_unsure.png

I can't figure out any of the results either on studbook?

I got an email from Lenard Davenport around 2pm saying:

Yes the show results for the AMHR Nationals will be available at www.horseshowsonline.com

happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Thank you! My mother Deborah Watson has her awesome 2 year old mini stallion being shown. I hope she calls me but hoping to view results.

Oh good, I find the horseshowsonline site much superior to the horsestudbook show results. For our local AMHR show the horsestudbook results worked fine once all the results were in but that's the only show that I've been able to get anything from...so many of the others are just not complete, if they even get entered there at all. The Congress results....I never did figure those ones out--it takes a lot of going back & forth, and it seldom, if ever, works to use the back button--then you have to refresh and retry, and if you try to start over by clicking on shows it will only take me back to a certain page--it does NOT start over from the very beginning. I end up having to log out and then log back in again. Horseshowsonline is so much more user friendly. Easy to find placings by horse, by owner, by class, and easy to find lists of entries, and you can use the back button & it works just fine.

So, I hope Len is right about that one!!

wooo the results are neat; love how its a scroll list for the hroses and owners ; I'll be checking everyday for a few particular hroses and people
default_wink.png
Wish I was there so badly
default_wub.png

I can get to the AMHR show page, but none of the links to the class/owner/horse/class winner lists are working...there are apparently no links actually attached to the bars...it it working for everyone else
default_unsure.png

Sigh, still nothing--I cannot go anywhere beyond the main AMHR page because there are no links to click on. The buttons are there, but they don't have links. Wonder what that is? Darn it, I want to see the results!

Latest posts

Back