AMHR Nationals RESULTS Online?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holly,

Are you going to: http://www.horseshowsonline.com/ ?

What I'm doing is going there,

Clicking "Click Here To View Shows"

Clicking "AMHR Nationals 2008"

Clicking "Class Results"

... and take it from there
default_smile.png
Right now, it seems like there are a number of Youth classes with results reflected
default_yes.gif

Another problem could be your browser? I know when I use Netscape (my old favorite), a lot of websites just won't work right.

Yep, I can go to the AMHR show page, but then from there I cannot click on anything. I've never had a problem with their site other years, but of course they've changed their format since last year & there must be something there my computer doesn't like.

I don't think it works to paste the class results page address into the browser to go directly there--at least it didn't last year, trying to save 'class results' as a favorite would just take you back to the main page when you clicked on it--I suppose it's the same this year. Can I persuade someone to e-mail the class results link to me so I can try it? Pretty please? cplains 'at' prairie.ca

I e-mailed horseshowsonline to see if they can offer any advice but haven't heard back yet.

I don't really know how up to date it is...I haven't had any trouble with any other websites that I've wanted to look at, just my bad luck that this is the one that doesn't work. I'm on vacation for the next 3 weeks so it's not even like I can sneak a peak a work

That class results link would be the one, but as I figured the direct link doesn't work. I get "invalid show" when I click on it.

I'm going to have to con some sweet person into e-mailing me the daily show results I guess.
default_wink.png

The way it comes up, it is one class per page. It is for sure more "high tech" than it was last year in the interface, etc.

What are the class numbers you are interested in? I don't think there is a way to read down the daily results (were all the classes are on one page, like last year). You've got to select each individual class.

I'm not really sure how to update Internet Explorer. My computer just automatically updates itself.

It is my understanding they were thinking about stopping the youth classes last night before the scheduled last class of the night. It was getting very late for the kids to be showing and them resuming those classes first thing this morning then following the regular schedule.

However at that point it was about midnight here and I did not hear if that was in fact what they chose to do.

They do also have new ribbons this year. 1st thru 3rd are the same usual colors 4th thru 10th are all the same color with the placing written on the ribbon so you have to go look at the actual ribbon to see what it is. For the youth anyway the 1st place ribbons are neck ribbons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! That is neat on the ribbon colors... One year, it was initially refected that Destiny got 8th (brown -- not a color I like on a ribbon). I was happy to find out he actually got 5th (pink -- waaaaaaaay better than brown). But, at the Nationals, ANY place ribbon is something of which to be proud
default_yes.gif

I would like to remind you that John Eckbold the amhr ambasador will probaly be at the show and we should root him on. I know his family and they are awesome people. Goodluck to all.

I like the updated look of HorseShows Online!
default_aktion033.gif
Now, if only, they would update more than once a day.
default_laugh.png
I know they have more important things to do; I just like to "watch" as much as I can.

That's all I see too - wish they would get the results posted. I heard at least 3 of our local youth placed yesterday. Inquiring minds want to know more details.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back