AMHR Futurity

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacki Loomis

Reaction score
I thought I heard that a Country Pleasure Driving division was added to the AMHR Futurity, am I correct? If so, does anyone know when it starts, what is the first year that that class will be offered at AMHR Nationals?

Thank you.

Jacki Loomis

[email protected]

Yep when they decided to add Country to the futurity they decided they might as well throw in western too. Same year they decided to make the western mandatory.

Its also listed in the 2010 rulebook supplement.

Where would I get a rule book for the shows, either driving or showing at hand I beleive it is called?

Im a dummy about all of this and am going to learn from the very bottom and can only go up~S~

Yep when they decided to add Country to the futurity they decided they might as well throw in western too. Same year they decided to make the western mandatory.

Its also listed in the 2010 rulebook supplement.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Didn't know they added more classes to futurity OR made Western mandatory! YEAHYE AMHR!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_488.gif
I know I personally will be taking advantage to these changes!

I was glad to see many more shows offered Western this year, however a few close to home didn't. For that reason, (and money too - lost job because the business closed) I decided not to go to them. It is a shame I have to go to another country to show in the classes I need for my horses - Good thing that there is GREAT company south of the border too.
default_biggrin.png
But it is nice to know that I will have have Western offered closer to home in the future too.

And I remember seeing the horses in the Futurity Pleasure classes in the past, and thought they needed to be in other divisions. I can hardly wait to drive in a futurity class myself, but I'm glad it will be more fair.

Good new all-round I think.
default_cheers.gif

Where would I get a rule book for the shows, either driving or showing at hand I beleive it is called?

Im a dummy about all of this and am going to learn from the very bottom and can only go up~S~
If you are a member of AMHR just call and request a rule book. There latest published book was in 2008 so make sure you get the rule book supplements to go with it.

If you are a member of AMHR just call and request a rule book. There latest published book was in 2008 so make sure you get the rule book supplements to go with it.
Thank you JMS ~S~ My mini isn't and can't be registered so guess that leaves me out!

Thank you JMS ~S~ My mini isn't and can't be registered so guess that leaves me out!
I have replied to your post about the Journal. You can still buy the rulebook and the Journal without having to be a member. If you want to be a member you can, you don't have to have a registered mini to become a member of AMHR.

Latest posts

Back