A very anticipated foal is born at Thousand Oaks Ranch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! He is absolutely stunning Sharman
default_wub.png
Congrats on your extremely beautiful boy!

Ummmm........If it were me, I'd DEFINITELY repeat the cross!!! Congratulations!
default_yes.gif

Wow that is one outstanding colt!! Thank u for listing his bloodlines. I am working on my own small breeding program and the crosses u have in that colt is exactly what I will be producing here in the next year or so. Now u have me REALLY excited!!!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Sharman- WOW- he is a lovely colt! Thank you for sharing your photos of him!

Peggy

Oh yes, I would be repeating that cross too!!! NICE!!!!

Congrat Sharmen,

What a handsome fella! Can't wait to see him in the showring.

Karen

Thanks everyone for your nice comments on my little guy! Hopefully, even in this economy I can find him a show home!
default_wink.png

Sharman

default_wub.png
What a fantastic colt what a neck and head on him ! love that facial white is just perfect !
default_wub.png

I cant wait to see more pics of him as he grows up Hes goin to be one to watch in the show pen next year

That cross is one of those you wait on and when it gets here it was definatly worth it and I hope for a foal next year

for ya that is just as nice or nicer. Your doing something right !

Way to go Sharman!! All legs and neck! And what a great face, too. Someone will end up with a very nice colt! 'Uncle Monet' and 'Cousin Tia' say howdy!

He is absolutely stunning!! Just what I like to see.....long legs and neck and a knock out head!! Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah How tall is he now?? I'll betcha he ends up over 34".
default_smile.png

He is absolutely stunning!! Just what I like to see.....long legs and neck and a knock out head!! Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah How tall is he now?? I'll betcha he ends up over 34".
default_smile.png
His cannon bone measurement was 7 3/4" which puts him at 33".............so, we'll just have to wait and see. He does have a lot of leg and he'll be AMHA/AMHR registered so either way it's OK
default_smile.png

Sharman

Latest posts

Back