A friendship blossoms

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream

Reaction score
I wanted to share a cute video I captured this morning. I brought Rachel (McCarthy's Momma's Little Girl) home in January. From the moment she laid eyes on our barn cat, Nelly Purrtado, it was love at first sight. She was obsessed with touching her and snuffling her fur. Nelly wasn't so sure about this young kid blowing all this hot air lol. Over the last few days I have watched the friendship develop as Nelly started climbing into Rachel's stall with her. Last night Nelly left one of her cat toys in Rachel's stall. I shot the video below while Rachel was eating her breakfast this morning. The whole thing just makes me smile. Hopefully it will do the same for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3BOVDlyuuo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

She came to us with the name Nels. I gave her a "show name"! It suits her, she purrs all the time.

We have five cats and it is amazing that they all love our mini too. They are constantly weaving in his legs, sharing a water bucket, etc. Nelly and Rachel are so cute.

That is too cute Michelle! Mickey, who is both a big cat fan and a Mini fan too - LOVED IT!!!

Latest posts

Back