2005 First Place Honor Roll, I am so thrilled

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all. I am very happy with this filly. She has quite the personality. And the fun thing now is I get to pick up her award in person since I had already made plans to go to the National Meeting.

We also had two other horses place in the top ten, just not sure where yet. But my daughter showed her yearling filly, Honeysuckle Knoll Sundances Analisa to top ten in both Amateur Jr Mares Level 1 and in AOTE mares. Her Sr Gelding, Lucky Four Black Velvet Bandofire was top ten in Amateur Sr Geldings Level 1. I am so proud of her and all the horses.

Congratulations and THANK YOU!!!

Thanks so much Karen for letting me take this filly home and show her for you. I was very nervouse about going Pro this year but with horses like Little Miss, Cole and Nolie being sent to me I really had nothing to be stressed about. Plus I never would have went down to the Florida shows had it not been for Lil Miss. Withought that show my yearling colt, Imperial Locomotion, never would have moved up from 15th place to Reserve Highpoint! Thanks again Karen, see you at the National Meeting!

Beautiful! Congratulations! Wow.
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back