So thrilled with our 2011 foals!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie/Azariah

Reaction score
I am so thrilled with our foals this year! Our herd sires sure have proven they can pass on their good genes!

Reflections Beyond Stardom has made his debut as a DADDY!!! After a very successful show career... he has proven not only is HE beautiful and correct... he has the wonderful ability to pass his color, conformation and lovely personality to his foals.

Meet ~ Azariahs Beyond Bentley ~ a 2011 Black and White Tobiano Colt. Lab Tested Homozygous for Black AND Tobiano. He is just perfect...and not only beautiful... but TINY! I don't think he will reach 30", pretty sure he will be somewhere between 29-30"

Bentley2011Rightfulltrot8267.jpg

Vermilyeas Dandy Grand Finalehas done it again! But this time he REALLY did it! I see another World Champion in the works!

We can't find fault with this lovely boy!

Meet ~ Azariahs Dandy Denali ~ a 2011 Black and White Tobiano Colt. Lab Tested Homozygous for the Black Gene. This tiny guy is extreme everything... extremely tippy ears, extremely refined, extremely BLUE eye and partial blue eye, extremely upright, extreme presence, extremely long legs, Extremely WOW!

And, he also will remain UNDER 30"

Denali2011Right7257.jpg

Mustardseeds Legionaires Destiny has produced another lovely foal for us. His last foal for our farm since he has moved north to meet some new young ladies
default_wink.png

Meet ~ Azariahs Madison D ~ Madi is perfect in every way... 2011 Solid Black (faded in the sun)filly. Homozygous for Black. This little gal will be about 28 inches-29 at most... She is quite tiny, but boy can she move. She has the attitude and movement to shine in Liberty. She has already been to several shows!

IMG_7008.jpg

Reflections Yes I AM CBY made his Daddy Debut in grand style when his first colt hit the ground this spring...Sam has moved to meet more ladies...so this will be one of two of his foals born to us (we are expecting one in 2012)

Meet ~ Azariahs I AM ~ Oliver is a 2011 Black Tobiano Colt just beautiful!!! His neck is put on well, upright and he has a lovely head. He has lots of presence and will make a great show horse, halter or performance. He should mature about 31" ~ our BIG boy for the year!~

IMG_4541-1.jpg

We are SO excited to see what is coming in 2012... with 8 mares due between March and July it should prove to be a colorful year at Azariah!

Reflections Yes I AM CBY is expecting one foal

Vermilyeas Dandy Grand Finale is expecting one foal

And....

Reflections Beyond Stardom has been a busy man... he is expecting 6 foals in 2012
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your outstanding foals, Julie.
default_aktion033.gif
I'm impressed.
default_thumbup.gif

Congrats on your very nice babies!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Denali is my favorite I think

default_wub.png
Lots of handsome lil colts you have.
default_wub.png
Congrats!!!

I am really starting to like those blk pintos!!!
default_biggrin.png

Oh Many many Congratulations - what stunning babies!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
got to go empty my drool bucket again there just stunning hope my foals come out just as nice as yours
default_wub.png

Huge congrats you must be pretty stoked about them
default_wub.png

Thank you all... they just seem to be getting prettier every day. And sweeter. They love attention and come looking for scratches. I am very blessed to have a solid base to my breeding program
default_wub.png

After years of working toward building the herd that I want... I feel like I am finally getting somewhere
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back