2005 First Place Honor Roll, I am so thrilled

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
Our 2004 Black pinto filly, LR Scouts Miss Image is offically the winner of 2005 Honor Roll Yearling Mares 28 & under. I couldn't be happier.

A huge thank you to Ravenwood Miniatures, Craig Westergaard and Bryan Hall for letting us buy this filly. And another big thank you to James Walsh for showing her to her final points. I am really excited about this filly as she also won our very first open supreme with James. She will be back in the ring this year in 2 year old mares 29 & under with James again showing her.

littlemiss1sm.jpg

Well deserved, congrats! Gorgeous horse! :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_firstprize.gif
:

She's lovely Karen, wow! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations, she's a beautiful filly! Enjoy that belt buckle. :bgrin

Jan

Congratulations!!!! And you certainly have reason to be proud - she is one nice filly!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Way to go KAren!!! Congratulations.[/SIZE]

Lyn :aktion033:

She is a beautiful Mare!!!! May this just be the start of awards she brings your way!

[SIZE=18pt]Congratulations Karen! She's beautiful! Our Fancy Footwork was in the running with her! :bgrin [/SIZE]

Bill

Karen, CONGRATULATIONS :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I am so happy for you...it couldn't of happend to a nicer and more deserving person
default_yes.gif
: Beautiful filly...totally DROOL worthy!!!!!

WAY TO GO GIRLFRIEND :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

LIS

Trying again to post...............

[SIZE=36pt]WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!![/SIZE]

That is fantastic Karen! I'm so happy for you!!! She's a lovely filly!!

Back