AMHA Honor Roll

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpsellwood

Reaction score
I dont know about anyone else but I have been waiting anxiously for it to be official!!!

We were lucky enough to have several winners, and top ten finishers

Doors won youth 13-18 and amt level 2 30-34 and he ended up 2nd in open senior geldings

Calvin, won amt level 2 30 and under stallions and won open yearling stallions 28 & under

and our other top ten finishers Isidora AOTE mares, Arielle amt level 2 jr mares, Double Divine one 2 yr old stallions 29 & under, Magic amt hunter youth hunter.

congratulations to all of you who won or placed on the honor roll!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, Brenda! You will be getting some lovely belt buckles
default_smile.png

Peggy

Quick question. The rulebook says you have to earn 10 points in order to get a belt buckle. Is that true?

Anybody know when we get the "official" results?

Quick question. The rulebook says you have to earn 10 points in order to get a belt buckle. Is that true?
In order to be eligible for the Top 10 Honor Roll placings, a horse (or handler) must acquire a minimum of 10 points in open competition. Amateur and Youth Honor Roll Top 10 require a minimum of 6 points. The high point horse of each division will win a belt buckle.

Congratulations, Brenda, on your wins!
default_smile.png

Congratulations to you, Breanne and all the horses on the honor roll wins. Winning those honor roll belt buckles is definitely a great acheivement because i know there not easy to win. Your hard work all year long paid off and you deserved them.

Looks like i got ended up getting 5th in amateur jr. stallions level 1 with Woody. Not bad at all considering i got him late in the show season and those points came from just 2 shows, plus i wasn't even going after honor roll. But now that i have a full year its going to be on
default_biggrin.png

Talk about well deserved wins !!!!!

You and Breanne have worked so hard for these awards - I still don't know how you do it and work too !!

Keep up the good work in 2009.

Justine

Horses and handlers in my group had some good Honor Roll placings too.
default_smile.png

Youth 7 & Under with Jr Mare - 4th - Moriahs IB Fancy with Ambria Sooter

Youth 8 - 12 With Jr Mare - 1st - 3C Chargers Simply Neon with Carson Oden

Adult SN with Gelding or Mare - 1st - Moriahs IB Fancy with Cammie Vloedman

Multi Color Mares - 1st - Moriahs IB Fancy owned by Susanne Sooter

Congratulations on your Honor Roll wins, Brenda and Breanne!!!! You worked hard and accomplished a lot this year.... and you get more belt buckles to add to your collection!!!

I also had no clue that the results were final until I saw your post.... Thanks for the heads up!!! We have a couple of buckles coming our way too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back