Zeus

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmycritters

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Zeus has been settling in well ( even though it has only been a couple of days ). He has the potty thing down pretty well, he goes as soon as we take him out ( seems that's all we have been doing! ) He just loves to run and play - but more then that - LOVES to be held! Our poor house dog Sammie has been being a real trouper - but he is very annoyed with this little guy who wants to do nothing but play! Zeus has his three meals a day, play time and LOTS of naps! We have a crate for him and he has really settled in to his routine. I don't know if Dave and Geri taught him sit or not - be he knows how! Here are a couple more pics, taken yesterday - his second day here.[/SIZE]

Zeus and his look a like puppy toy.
default_smile.png

HPIM0357.jpg

Zeus and his new "dadders."
HPIM0358.jpg

i was wondering how he was! he looks soooo loved! bless your heart for taking him

:aktion033: :risa_suelos:
default_wub.png
: :saludando: :risa8: :new_multi: :488: :cheeky-smiley-006:
default_thumbup.gif
:

I just love that picture of Zeus with his puppy, he looks very happy Lori! It's amazing what a little bit of love can do for an animal.

Dave worked with the puppy a little bit with the sitting, he got a small tip from the rescue person he talked to, and Zeus took to it right away.

Latest posts

Back